Hacking Gateway save to CIA save

kirtasheks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can anyone convert the atached save to a CIA save?

I've returned to my 3ds after a long time and my gateway refused to work, i've decided to use a newer method but now I cant use my old saves on my 3ds.

Can anyone with a working gateway convert this save to a Cia format? Its the only save I really want back.

I found this guide "importing-gateway-saves-to-cia-games" on the site but my gateway is broken anyway.

Can anyone convert this save to a Cia format?
Thanks a lot in advance.

PD: Its a Shin Mgami Tensei IV save.

Attachments

• 00040000000E5C00.zip
    466.7 KB · Views: 242
Last edited by kirtasheks,

Shady Guy Jose

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The only chance you have is someone having the exact same dump of SMT4 as you did, using it on a Gateway, then dumping the save in a decrypted format using SaveDataFiler. And even then, I'm not sure the saves aren't encrypted with console- or firmware-specific keys (I remember using different base firmwares for the exploit sometimes yielded different results in games with newer encryption methods)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone convert the atached save to a CIA save?

I've returned to my 3ds after a long time and my gateway refused to work, i've decided to use a newer method but now I cant use my old saves on my 3ds.

Can anyone with a working gateway convert this save to a Cia format? Its the only save I really want back.

I found this guide "importing-gateway-saves-to-cia-games" on the site but my gateway is broken anyway.

Can anyone convert this save to a Cia format?
Thanks a lot in advance.

PD: Its a Shin Mgami Tensei IV save.
Here you go.

Attachments

• Shin Megami Tensei IV.zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 222

kirtasheks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Here you go.
FUCKING THANKS MAN!

I sucesfully imported the saves with JKSM using the guide in the OP (And the "solamour" post in the tenth page of said guide) and they work flawlessly.

Thanks again! After all ths time I thought that my save file was going to be lost for good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-