Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hello,

i have my new 3ds migrated to a9lh with updated sysnand mode but i want to be able to (easily) boot into gateway mode. What I did was to create a 9.0 emunand (as that is what my machine was running) and use Aureinand 4.2 to boot into emunand with firmware90.bin. That part of my plan works fine.

my idea was that i could then use any entrypoint (browserhax, ninjhax but preferably menuhax) to boot into the gateway menu, then run that in sysnand mode.

However, it does not work. At least not with any of the entrypoints above.

When in 9.0 emunand, i can launch gateway mode using the oot savegame that gateway provides, but all other entrypoints (ninjhax, menuhax etc.) will trigger homebrew, but launching the GW.3dsx laincher results in a blacl screen. is there some flaw in my reasoning which makes this not work? i am seriously confused as to why it wont launch from ninhjax/menuhax but only from oot.

regards

Localhorst

Last edited by Localhorst86,

mitroux

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
did you put the launcher.dat in the root of your memory card? if you only put the *.3dsx on the 3ds folder , you will only get a black screen

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe because you swapped emunand with sysnand and gateway won't work on sysnand10.7?
That's why I am launching it from emunand with firmware90.bin. Again, it works when launched from emunand with oot, but not with ninjhax or menuhax

Gesendet von meinem Elephone P6000 mit Tapatalk

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a similar problem, only that I launch GW from sysNand with firm90. I see the GW logo with the dragon and then a black screen. I checked all files on the SD card, all seems fine. Anyone any idea?

Last edited by SpaceJump,

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I recopied launcher.dat to root of sdcard and the pair of GW 3dsx files to /3ds/GW/ from the 3.7.1Beta archive, but still unable to launch GW menu from a9hl installed sysnand 9.2 thru oot3dhax hbl. Strange.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recopied launcher.dat to root of sdcard and the pair of GW 3dsx files to /3ds/GW/ from the 3.7.1Beta archive, but still unable to launch GW menu from a9hl installed sysnand 9.2 thru oot3dhax hbl. Strange.
Are you using the latest version of the hbl ropbin file? (2.7 gamma)

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

Update: i cloned the above 9.2 sysnand to emunand.
Yes, GW menu through oot hbl can run in emunand 9.2 .
But why GW menu through the same oot hbl CANNOT run in a9lh installed sysnand 9.2 ?

rumteldat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update: i cloned the above 9.2 sysnand to emunand.
Yes, GW menu through oot hbl can run in emunand 9.2 .
But why GW menu through the same oot hbl CANNOT run in a9lh installed sysnand 9.2 ?

Hey, I'm having the same problem you did. How do you clone the sysnad to the emunand? Is there a guide or something you can point me towards?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro