Hacking Gateway New 3DS Emunand 9.5.0 and higher is not supported (+ reason)

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if MM need a fw of 9.1-9.4 and you have a nn3ds on 9.0 you aren't going to be able to play it? Or is there another way to update the emunand?
We should be able to play it even if it did require higher FW we could still spoof it as long as the games are not built on newer SDK's we can spoof the version , games built on newer SDK's are probably a ways away unless the n3ds exclusives are built with a new SDK

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if MM need a fw of 9.1-9.4 and you have a nn3ds on 9.0 you aren't going to be able to play it? Or is there another way to update the emunand?

You can update the emunand from a game ROM. I forget how exactly, something about holding up in a certain menu?

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
more than likely 9.6 will be released when the new 3ds is released in the US for amiibo support (that is only available in japan's new 3ds right now)

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm unsure why people are fretting still. No games will need 9.5 firmware for a guaranteed six months.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3ds is on 9.5.0-22 firmware this means I can use gateway?

are you kidding, or are you new to this. i mean ive asked some really REALLY noobish questions but....

Anyway, im sorry, but the answer is no. (oh and im sorry if that sounds mean, but i think thats been much more than established at this point)

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you kidding, or are you new to this. i mean ive asked some really REALLY noobish questions but....

Anyway, im sorry, but the answer is no. (oh and im sorry if that sounds mean, but i think thats been much more than established at this point)

Well the poster above me or 2 above me asked and the person below him said yes so I was just confirming it. I'm aware theres nothing for 9.5 but after seeing the above post I was trying to make sure so.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the poster above me or 2 above me asked and the person below him said yes so I was just confirming it. I'm aware theres nothing for 9.5 but after seeing the above post I was trying to make sure so.

oh, sorry but its not true, for any information check -> HERE <- (gateway official website)
I think its like in the first or second sentance it says up to 9.2.
Sorry if that person got your hopes up. they may have been talking about emuNAND which does go up to 9.5, but thats a completely different situation, and you must look that up yourself, but basically its kinda like a second NAND (system software), so its like your running firmware 9.5 (emuNAND) but youre really running 4.2 (sysNAND), or so...

Reactions: gamesquest1

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't tried to update emunand yet, because when i boot into gateway mode and I enter into settings there is no gw3d and when I go back to the main menu it goes back to sysnand so Im afraid to messed up

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I haven't tried to update emunand yet, because when i boot into gateway mode and I enter into settings there is no gw3d and when I go back to the main menu it goes back to sysnand so Im afraid to messed up
You can update savely if you are sure that you're in EmuNAND. Maybe you can change something in your EmuNAND (like theme, folder/file configuration or internet settings) to make sure that you're really in EmuNAND.

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No he didn't. He was talking about EmuNAND.
So at this point in time it is ok to update Emunand on N3DS?
Yes. But make your after you created EmuNAND in the settings you see GW3D before the firmware version. If not, better use this tutorial:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-transfer-emunand-to-another-sd-card-working-on-new3ds.383684/

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
PLEASE DELETE THIS USELESS TOPIC, THANKS.

EMUNAND 9.5 WORKS JUST FINE.

TOUUJBHm.jpg

YjuPKiSm.jpg

hBfRvedm.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: