Hacking Gateway best online shop UK

  • Thread starter Thread starter adamsky
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,935
  • Replies Replies 11

adamsky

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Nov 1, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Trophies
0
Age
36
XP
80
Country
I live in the UK and would like to buy the Gateway 3DS flashcart. Which website is the most reliable and/or cheapest to buy from?
 
Teensy do sell it, they just remove the entire product from the page whenever they're out of stock... because that's more efficient than just saying it's out of stock. O.o
 
RealHotStuff is where I got mine, they're in New Jersey but shipping is pretty fast for Europe and I highly recommend them (package arrived very well protected).
 
  • Like
Reactions: adamsky
I got one from buygateway3ds.com which was fine and then got a second from cymods.com based in Cyprus who I would fully recommend. It's €60 for the cart but at the time they were offering 5% off if you liked their Facebook page which they may still offer, it almost pays the delivery which was €4 for me. Came in about 7 days so not too long to wait.
 
  • Like
Reactions: adamsky
I would not recommend purchasing one from teensy. I paid for mine on Tuesday and I have not had any kind of order update or response on facebook, twitter or the "contact us" link on the website, but the money has been taken from my account so I will be instructing my bank to do a chargeback.
 
  • Like
Reactions: adamsky
I would purchase from here and they ship direct from the UK:- http://www.buygateway3ds.com/ its at the rite price and reliable so I have been told by many! :)
Also don't bother with Teensy.co.uk. I originally bought mine from Teensy with no issues but lately I have heard bad reports coming from them :(
 
I still think £52 isn't that cheap (obviously it is in the grand scheme of things) compared to the £56 i paid, £35 for the GW at eachmall, and i picked up a genuine samsung 64GB SDXC class 10 on ebay for £21 (i have fully tested this with H2TestW so know its the real deal). Sure the wait time from eachmall is a little bothersome, but i'm in no rush to play my 3DS with all the new 360 games out recently.
 

Site & Scene News