Gateway best online shop UK

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by adamsky, May 30, 2014.

1. adamsky
    OP

adamsky Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2013
    I live in the UK and would like to buy the Gateway 3DS flashcart. Which website is the most reliable and/or cheapest to buy from?

2. tjexp

tjexp Happy New Year!

May 20, 2012
    England
    Teensy is a good place

adamsky likes this.
  3. Shadowhunta

Shadowhunta GBAtemp Regular

Aug 1, 2006
    Hants

Teensy no longer sell it, i would recommend Shop temp, Eachmall or ZhuZhuChina.

adamsky likes this.
  4. Xirix

Xirix GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2007
    Teensy do sell it, they just remove the entire product from the page whenever they're out of stock... because that's more efficient than just saying it's out of stock. O.o

adamsky and Shadowhunta like this.
  5. HBK

HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Mar 30, 2007
    Portugal
    RealHotStuff is where I got mine, they're in New Jersey but shipping is pretty fast for Europe and I highly recommend them (package arrived very well protected).

adamsky likes this.
  6. dakit

dakit Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2007
    I got one from buygateway3ds.com which was fine and then got a second from cymods.com based in Cyprus who I would fully recommend. It's €60 for the cart but at the time they were offering 5% off if you liked their Facebook page which they may still offer, it almost pays the delivery which was €4 for me. Came in about 7 days so not too long to wait.

adamsky likes this.
  7. irongecko

irongecko Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2012
    United States
    I would not recommend purchasing one from teensy. I paid for mine on Tuesday and I have not had any kind of order update or response on facebook, twitter or the "contact us" link on the website, but the money has been taken from my account so I will be instructing my bank to do a chargeback.

adamsky likes this.
  8. adamsky
    OP

adamsky Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2013
    Thanks for all the replies guys!

tjexp likes this.
  9. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    I would purchase from here and they ship direct from the UK:- http://www.buygateway3ds.com/ its at the rite price and reliable so I have been told by many! :)
    Also don't bother with Teensy.co.uk. I originally bought mine from Teensy with no issues but lately I have heard bad reports coming from them :(

10. irongecko

irongecko Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2012
    United States
    Just placed an order with buygateway3ds, hopefully a better experience than teensy!

11. Shadowhunta

Shadowhunta GBAtemp Regular

Aug 1, 2006
    Hants
    I still think £52 isn't that cheap (obviously it is in the grand scheme of things) compared to the £56 i paid, £35 for the GW at eachmall, and i picked up a genuine samsung 64GB SDXC class 10 on ebay for £21 (i have fully tested this with H2TestW so know its the real deal). Sure the wait time from eachmall is a little bothersome, but i'm in no rush to play my 3DS with all the new 360 games out recently.

12. an07her

an07her GBAtemp Regular

Apr 9, 2014
    Teensy is bad.