Hacking Gateway -9.2 exploit freezing after nand backup

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Changing SD card.

I used this guide https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-a-64gb-micro-sdxc-in-your-sdhc-compliant-flash-cart.335912/, original SD card = same issue. I tried easeUS too but that didnt work either. I'll check around for other apps i guess.

Edit: so i tried other stuff, like a full format of the 8gb with windows and now BOTH* sd card just read "no SD card found" in the 3ds, tell me i'm tired and FAT32 isint the right format please. An old SD card i have lying around, formated in fat32 read as a valid SD card just fine. wtf?
That doesn't make any sense... the NAND is in your 3DS. It has nothing to do with your SD card.

Are these cards MicroSD cards in adapters, or full size SD cards?

Virosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That doesn't make any sense... the NAND is in your 3DS. It has nothing to do with your SD card.

Are these cards MicroSD cards in adapters, or full size SD cards?

I have both MicroSD and Full size. Both worked fine till now. The format properly read as Fat32 in the properties, i don't know what the hell.

Virosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Version is fine. Also there's only one way to find out if the cause is a bad sdcard... Try another one! ;)
I hope so, everything was working until i followed the guide for moving 3ds saves to another sd card. Clearly that backfired.

The sd cards are fine, but as soon as i format them now, they go invalid to the 3ds. What i need is a new reader, this one started to cause error where windows's easeus and also fat32formater sometime report an error, operation not completed, i'm hoping its the cause.

But before i go and buy a new adaptor, do you have a software to recommend formatting to fat32 with?

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
I hope so, everything was working until i followed the guide for moving 3ds saves to another sd card. Clearly that backfired.

The sd cards are fine, but as soon as i format them now, they go invalid to the 3ds. What i need is a new reader, this one started to cause error where windows's easeus and also fat32formater sometime report an error, operation not completed, i'm hoping its the cause.

But before i go and buy a new adaptor, do you have a software to recommend formatting to fat32 with?
SD Formatter: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/

Virosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Thanks was able to use that app to "fix" the other sd cards, for the sdxc card, using that program and then using fat32format made it readable again by the 3ds.

Anyways i tried all my sd cards and i always get the freeze black screen when loading launcher.dat.

This all started from the moment i restored a nand.bin so that must have caused a problem somehow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol