Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calypsoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure gateway is making Gary give us these countdown's so people have something to look forward to then when that countdown is over they will say "end of week".only to lie again,this is a cycle of lies.

Reactions: Thomas12345

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it though, it was supposed to be out yesterday... and the week before. Guess what... the week before that as well. Wake up bro.

TheMatrix.png

Chase_Derick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gotta add as well, I REALLY wish Gateway handled this a bit better. Perhaps giving us small tidbits of details as time goes on, and giving us one solid release date, not several "Maybe today/end of week/within <time period here>".

But then again, by the sounds of it they are spread apart, so dates and such depend on other team members. I really don't know. I just wish this was handled ten times better than it was.

Anyhow, I will commend the mods for their work at keeping spam/junk relatively out of sight. You guys are doing gods work here. Keep it up.

bendrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably shouldn't be so negative. Seems like the right thing to do though. I did just send a request to cancel 2 gw carts. If more people did it, we would have had an update a lot sooner. Entitlement implies a handout or that we expect a free update. I bought three cards based on a promise. Holding them to it is the only thing to do at this point.

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably shouldn't be so negative. Seems like the right thing to do though. I did just send a request to cancel 2 gw carts. If more people did it, we would have had an update a lot sooner. Entitlement implies a handout or that we expect a free update. I bought three cards based on a promise. Holding them to it is the only thing to do at this point.

Entitlement blah blah kids blah blah blah out soon.
Those people just feel the need to put themselves in a position that makes them feel superior to others. The fact is that they have been here for a while complaining with everyone else. Now, they suddenly switch sides as if they are the wisest people on the forum. Hilarious. Watch them cave in and begin to complain when it's delayed again.

Reactions: MrJason005

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You did the right thing. I have stopped a friend of mine to buy one. When and expecially if the update is out, then it's OK to buy the card.

Ritchie555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You did the right thing. I have stopped a friend of mine to buy one. When and expecially if the update is out, then it's OK to buy the card.

Sage counsel. I have one for my 4.5. An amazing Card, but I will not buy another for my 7.2 till after the update and anyone who asks me will be told to hold off unless they are at 4.5.

Chase_Derick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought the card second hand from another user here. So it matters not if I had waited or not. :P

Nice, bought mine after doing a minor amount of research. I wanted something with a bunch of flexability with it. To be honest I should of waited but I was a stupid idiot and bought it instead of waiting and watching this thread. I'm not mad that I got it though since I really do trust that the Gateway team is working on the update.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France

We would have a RUSHED update, or a RUSHED server for the update, again, a kid, thinking all should come right now without waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aaaaaaannnnnnd i already lost all my continues
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only set three default lives btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz of score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i first should focus more on beating the game rather than obtaining a high score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -deleted-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop ctrl cing me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, here ctrl-Z
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ctrl u 2 u
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, that turned my tv channel, you got powers
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The fbi will be knocking on your door soon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They all went mad after looking at my browser history
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Why, cause beastiality is not legal in Florida yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, they rewrote the constitution when they saw your browser history
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Psionic Roshambo, they rewrote the constitution when they saw your browser history