Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase_Derick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You guys should crack on with the 4.5 Gateway free cfw.

Get it up to scratch of the current Gateway release, then once they finally do release, you can just adapt it to their new exploit and free us from Gateway.

Shouldn't take you lot more than a few days to finish up.

Sounds good, you should begin by letting people know that the release should be out "By the end of the week".

Reactions: phn

bendrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are wasting your time explaining that, as they will not listen due to many reasons, as i tried explaining it in similar ways but it always fell on deaf ears. I completly agree, as the same applies for example, when buying a PC upgrade, etc.

Just idiots at the end of the day with no common sense.

Do you have a real life example? Try writing it out and see how it sounds.

Reactions: Thomas12345

ore9ore

Trophies
XP
Country
Reading all this stuff is real fun. When the famous 48h were about to end, I was getting ready my microSD (exFat formatting it) and making a backup of my 3DS-SD. When the countdown ended (and even it went upwards (not the timer creator's fault, of course)) I laughted very hard! (but ma' soul cried :( ) I laughted for myself, for you, for all!! Best joke ever!
But, ey! It's also our fault for being super hype and have super faith.
Also all the garyOPA comments are very funny. (not in the wrong term of funny, but nor in good term either... neutral) He wanted to enlighten us in dark times, and tried to comunicate a bit better than GW. But he didn't succed. At least not very well. GW did not give him accurate info.
BadWay! Being GatyOPA the main head of their official support plataform (they don't attend technical problems through sales@gateway, they say in the webpage), all the info they are giving him is a bit messy for his "status in the company".
So, I don't blame Gary... it isn't all his fault.
But I think he could said a disclaimer like "GW said me this, or that. But I'm only an informant, I don't take the blame if something happend." I know that this is implicit, but I'm sure that not everyone understand it haha.
Said my opinion...
Gotta wait fast!!! GW are too slow!!! haha! Hapoy waiting pals!!

Reactions: PekingGoose

escherbach

Trophies
XP
Country
If they don't release by Sunday this may be a competitor to the Gateway:

3dscollection.jpg

homigura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, i have been trying to be updated watching this thread, but there are too many pages XD
Any news from page 1000 ? What about the leaked manual/guide? Can you link it? thanks.

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
That would be an amazing turn of events. Imagine being able to CIA install a program to downgrade your firmware and then GW just release their normal 4.5 updates.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Boy, alot of FALSE rumors and speculation here.

Anyhow last update I had from GW was about 5 hours ago. When asking "What's happening you guys been quiet?" Reply was, "All is ok, working on release". Nothing more, nothing less.

Roll and rock everyone. Will update when I know more, or when the rockets are being refueled for the big 3.0 launch which still can happen anytime between now up until the end of Sunday (in their timezone, pick one as it is spread over 4 different zones), hopefully an act of nature does not move sunday to a new slot in time.

up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN