Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Que? Were you not using the :hrth: emoticon to indicate that you've been lurking since hrth but only decided to "contribute" on Wednesday?

No need to leave. While it would be nice if all the unhelpful shit talking spammers left, it's not going to happen.
I just use the ignore function when I eventually tire of the shit you and your ilk spout. So spam on little buddy! :yay:

Won't it? What if we all just start emailing them every 5 minutes? Surely that would make them work faster :P

I'm confused. I thought hrth was a word we used to confuse people who don't know that it isn't a word and/or displaying apathy.

By the way, I'm not actually a spammer. If you'll notice, my posts are garnering a decent like-post ratio, so the community here has been most welcoming. I'm just as invested in Gateway as any of you, and insinuating otherwise is completely unnecessary.

Reactions: TheZander

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. I thought hrth was a word we used to confuse people who don't know that it isn't a word and/or displaying apathy.

By the way, I'm not actually a spammer. If you'll notice, my posts are garnering a decent like-post ratio, so the community here has been most welcoming. I'm just as invested in Gateway as any of you, and insinuating otherwise is completely unnecessary.

I'll like all your post if you want me to. And really solidify yourself.

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But in all seriousness guys just stop complaining. We will get the firmware eventually. Just go do something else and check back in a week or two. It will make the time go by much faster

vertabray

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Guys!!! I found it
05e84487bfbf98307fc2d29353ad381d.jpg

This way!!!

Reactions: Korma

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A joke or two isn't gonna hurt this thread, it's been pretty depressing otherwise. Keeping it lighthearted seems like a good idea.

Thats the beauty of GBAtemp. No where else will you find a bigger congregate of weirdo's bickering about the most menial of irrelevant stuff. This stupid Gateway update doesn't concern me in the least but I have been keeping up with thread like all week just as everyone else, mod mentality or something. It's nuts, I don't think there has been this big a deal for a GW update before I don't understand the difference of now...

Reactions: Zidapi

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If the update isnt here in less than 24 hours ill sell it and ill buy a Dstwo when it is released, im tired of hearing the word soon from Gateway, even Garyopa is getting the same emails saying it will be released before this week finish but the worst part is that they said that the last week

Snoozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I first wrote in this thread over 1000 pages ago, we wondered if the GW were preparing to upload the FW update for 9.0 -9.2 as their website was in maintence mode. That was in early december 2014.

But we have been totally misled, deceived and let down at the end of each week.

Oh boy, I hope the competition to GW are taking note, this is their opportuntity to leapfrog GW and I would return my GW card in a hearbeat if a viable alternative became available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids +2