Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIX__MIX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some people have way too much time on their hands. But one thing can be said, SonyUSA has lovely hands. :whip:

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not even a joke that's just a really specific reference.

What are you talking about!!!?? That's a great joke!! I'm dying of laughter over here. You guys at Gateway take all the time you need and be sure to keep cranking out these incredible jokes.:) It's not like we are waiting on an update that will make our $60 pieces of plastic useful or anything.

:rolleyes:

Joshmas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cant wait......................i seriously..............................cant........................wait:wacko:

syDJuYi.jpg

TinyRick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totally not onboard this hype train, but since everyone else is posting family photos taken on their potatoes, figured I may as well join the crowd.

3dsfamily.jpg
Your image link is broken.

Edit: Probably because you're linking to some sort of MSN or hotmail link. Possibly directly from an email? Upload to Imgur.

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your image link is broken.

Edit: Probably because you're linking to some sort of MSN or hotmail link. Possibly directly from an email? Upload to Imgur.
Ugh, no, was linking from my onedrive, which has always worked in the past. Not sure why it chose this moment to break. ~_~

edit: moved to my webserver.

Sang Nguyen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They not going to release it anytime they just going to lie to us again like how they said it be up in 48 hour and we still dont see nothing FUCK YOU GATEWAY ALL YOU DID WAS LIE TO US

Reactions: Thomas12345

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Me and VinsCool are proud Vinnys.

On topic, is it confirmed that the New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition comes with under 9.2.0 firmware?
Confirmed to ship with 9.0 :yaynds:
I use it as a try before you buy deal, but I'm the first to admit I'd buy a whole lot more if there was no Gateway. And 90% of the Gateway users won't ever buy a game again.
The sad truth. Another is that more people finish games when they're buying them.
When you're pirating you have so much choice that you'll often stop playing your current game to play the latest release and never return to the game you shelved.

Alright *now* I feel like you're making a worthwhile contribution to the community.

Reactions: Darth Meteos

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now would be the perfect time to release the update in response to DStwo+.

3DS flashcart scene desperately needs some competition. I hope Supercard mops the floor with Gateway. Gateway would never be able to pull of this "soon" nonsense if they didn't have a monopoly.

Reactions: Snoozy

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
you can noticed right away the N3DS LL has the the better quality lcd screen.they didn't just fix the 3D they changed the whole lcd screen for a better quality one. :)

Totally not onboard this hype train, but since everyone else is posting family photos taken on their potatoes, figured I may as well join the crowd.

3dsfamily.jpg

Reactions: planetarian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc