Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do you know that?
it was mentioned literally 2-3 pages ago lmao.

I realise there are 1167 pages and reading through any page which isn't the current page seems very daunting, which is why I tend to repost some stuff mentioned by other people.

Just know that they are indeed working harder and are showing their effort by actually communicating about this update.

Previous updates people were waiting months and months without a single word and no time frame or any sort of indication that the team was actually even still alive essentially. But it's sort of a blessing and a curse, they give info and if it's not entirely accurate, then it causes more unrest than if they were silent - but hell, at least they're trying the 'communication thing'

Falcon92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All this needless drama would be fixed if they only said "Coming Soon" and sticked to it.
This thread wouldn't be +1000 pages of terrible.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Don't be so gullible and completely naive, which is the major problem users in here have. Not having a dig or making personal attacks on anyone but don't fucking listen to a word that GaryOPA says for one second.

I know people are excited and eager to try this update but just sit it out and wait for it to drop. Completely ignore all this 48 hr countdown bullshit, blah, blah, etc, etc. Everyone knows, well me and a few others know how GW work, so all this speculation is a COMPLETE waste of time.

I'm probably wasting my time and effort posting this but wanted to try and post some mature advice on the matter and to give people a reality check.

All this, he said, she said, yet but, no but, is this real, is this fake, is getting out of hand right now.

Your words fall on deaf ears. I like a good countdown.. But until the release happens? Who said what and when means nothing.

Ritchie555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't be so gullible and completely naive, which is the major problem users in here have. Not having a dig or making personal attacks on anyone but don't fucking listen to a word that GaryOPA says for one second.

I know people are excited and eager to try this update but just sit it out and wait for it to drop. Completely ignore all this 48 hr countdown bullshit, blah, blah, etc, etc. Everyone knows, well me and a few others know how GW work, so all this speculation is a COMPLETE waste of time.

I'm probably wasting my time and effort posting this but wanted to try and post some mature advice on the matter and to give people a reality check.

All this, he said, she said, yet but, no but, is this real, is this fake, is getting out of hand right now.

You are wasting your time as half the posters are still waiting for their first nut to drop. Your effort is appreciated though. :)

Gradon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Once you buy it, it's your property. Here's where the grey area is though - It's ours to do what we will, so homebrew/backup is all good, but playing any rom that you currently do not own in physical form is considered illegal activity.

Flash cards are illegal to own in the UK. Has nothing to do with it's usage.
Therefore what he said holds true.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All this needless drama would be fixed if they only said "Coming Soon" and sticked to it.
This thread wouldn't be +1000 pages of terrible.
Hey! You take that back! around page 1000 was crazy great hype and everybody was happy, then all of the miserable people came and things went bad quickly.

PS. I think this topic should actually be locked now, it's providing nothing new and everybody is recycling the same things page after page.

Reactions: gamesquest1

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Mature advice? Dude this is not school, we are not your childeren. This is a forum and the majority here is to complaint and want to lose their frustration. Please dont try to be the ghandi and learn us about how life should work. You know that keep it to your self :)

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Your words fall on deaf ears. I like a good countdown.. But until the release happens? Who said what and when means nothing.

I know they will, as people will only listen to what they want to hear. Reading all the latest posts is horrible to read and irritates me:glare:, as I cannot believe how some people are so gullible and believe everything they see and hear without actually living proof.

It's like everyone is child or with a brain capacity of 3-5 year sometimes and even then a kid of that age can be cleaver than adult.

But you get my point on what I'm trying to get across?

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Mature advice? Dude this is not school, we are not your childeren. This is a forum and the majority here is to complaint and want to lose their frustration. Please dont try to be the ghandi and learn us about how life should work. You know that keep it to your self :)

All quit acting like a dick brain and get a grip on reality then idiot.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
it was mentioned literally 2-3 pages ago lmao.

I realise there are 1167 pages and reading through any page which isn't the current page seems very daunting, which is why I tend to repost some stuff mentioned by other people.

Just know that they are indeed working harder and are showing their effort by actually communicating about this update.

Previous updates people were waiting months and months without a single word and no time frame or any sort of indication that the team was actually even still alive essentially. But it's sort of a blessing and a curse, they give info and if it's not entirely accurate, then it causes more unrest than if they were silent - but hell, at least they're trying the 'communication thing'
No I meant how you can be sure that that is real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong