Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
people-laughing-jpg.13987

Attachments

• People-Laughing.jpg
    People-Laughing.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,107
Reactions: _eyCaRambA_

Snoozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly, what i believe....if they don't release in the next day or two then it can be confirmed we have been lied to and decisions can be made about returning Gateway card for alternative options.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you mean next Friday, do you mean this Friday or next week on Friday?

Next [Insert Day, Month, Year] always means the NEXT [Insert Day, Month, Year]. Never the current [Insert Day, Month, Year]'s date. So next Friday meaning next week's Friday.

Also, Friday after next would be the Friday AFTER next Friday which would not be this Friday, or next week's Friday, but the Friday after that. I could go on but I hope that clears up what people mean when they say next [Insert Day, Month Year] for you.

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd rather they delayed it if it's not ready for release today. A bit pointless releasing it if it's not 100% sorted out. As someone that's spent 4 years working in the industry I'm aware that bugs found at the last minute can delay the release of software.

Everyone just needs to be a bit patient tbh

guykild

Torchic Trainer
Trophies
Website
www.Gateway-3ds.com
XP
Country
I'd rather they delayed it if it's not ready for release today. A bit pointless releasing it if it's not 100% sorted out. As someone that's spent 4 years working in the industry I'm aware that bugs found at the last minute can delay the release of software.

Everyone just needs to be a bit patient tbh

its ready but they aren't smart enough to make a failproof server....

incrediblestone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I guess there will be new tricks, or still information like "...according to the Skype ...After chatting with xxx.... the update will be sure to release in ....."
Well. Hmmmmm. Most of us had several times of orgasm in the past few weeks. So... Let it come..

Well play, Gateway

Reactions: guykild

guykild

Torchic Trainer
Trophies
Website
www.Gateway-3ds.com
XP
Country
I guess there will be new tricks, or still information like "...according to the Skype ...After chatting with xxx.... the update will be sure to release in ....."
Well. Hmmmmm. Most of us had several times of orgasm in the past few weeks. So... Let it come..

I really don't think it will be released in next 3 hours.
Hope miracle can happen.

even youtubers are going to be pissed

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
its ready but they aren't smart enough to make a failproof server....
It is ready a long time ago... All the wait is for them to manage and secure their code so none can copy it. This is why we are all waiting and no other reason, you can be 100% sure about it

Reactions: guykild

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
even youtubers are going to be pissed

This, is why they can't afford to delay.
The previous notices have not been mentioned through any form of media 'cept through emails, but now that a video is up, the hype will go up. The moment they fail to deliver, videos WILL appear discrediting them. It will be their curtain call.

BemaniAK

Trophies
XP
Country
It is ready a long time ago... All the wait is for them to manage and secure their code so none can copy it. This is why we are all waiting and no other reason, you can be 100% sure about it
No, you can't, you're making an assumption that securing their software is considered a different process than finishing the software, there is no certainty to that.

Reactions: Maximilious
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol