Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
why nintendo are releasing eur n3ds with 9.0 ? are they gone crazy?
If you think nintendo doesn't want piracy at all you are mistaken... Do you know how many consoles has nintendo sold just because 3ds can be hacked? I wouldn't even be amazed if I found out that flashcard teams are run under nintendo...

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
they have only sent out ambassador ones, there is no general public sales or release dates.
I think that they will tell a release date on the next direct, i found some leak for new games, hoping this isn't fake. http://i.imgur.com/hRlZBYe.jpg
however i don't think nintendo like piracy, they will sell some more console but they will lose a lot of money gained from selling game.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
why nintendo are releasing eur n3ds with 9.0 ? are they gone crazy?
more than likely when producing the AUS consoles they just continued producing more for the EU release at the same time....so they are probably from the same batch as the AUS consoles.........so it would suggest that maybe the US consoles will be produced after AUS/EU........so now it just depends on when exactly they changed from producing EU consoles to making US, and if they changed from 9.0 to 9.3+ in the meantime

Reactions: omegart

gaiadyne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anybody know a good way to test the legitimacy of a micro sd card? I got my 64gb sandisk micro sd and I want to see if it's legit.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
If you think nintendo doesn't want piracy at all you are mistaken... Do you know how many consoles has nintendo sold just because 3ds can be hacked? I wouldn't even be amazed if I found out that flashcard teams are run under nintendo...
A couple of friends of mine are waiting on confirmation of the N3DS to be hackable to even buy one. So yeah, there's that lol.

Reactions: darmani11

KnightOnline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think that they will tell a release date on the next direct, i found some leak for new games, hoping this isn't fake. http://i.imgur.com/hRlZBYe.jpg
however i don't think nintendo like piracy, they will sell some more console but they will lose a lot of money gained from selling game.

Xenoblade "Chronichles", wow so genuine, much real.

I think Nintendo DOES want to stop piracy, but not so badly as to recall thousands of of already shipped units from their distribution warehouses back to factory for an update, or pay tons of money to have staff unseal, update, and re-seal all those units. So it doesn't surprise me that the units that JUST got put on sale are still on version 9.0 (meaning they were probably manufactured between Oct 6 and Oct 30 2014). If their distribution cycle doesn't change, I wouldn't expect to see units above 9.2 for another 2 months.

Reactions: satel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P