Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys, I was just wondering, does anyone know if emuNAND can be patched by Nintendo ?
eg. do you think that Nintendo could release a new version of its firmware that can't be used as an emunand even on 3DS 4.x

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys, I was just wondering, does anyone know if emuNAND can be patched by Nintendo ?
eg. do you think that Nintendo could release a new version of its firmware that can't be used as an emunand even on 3DS 4.x

Even if they manage to permanently block it somehow there are still .cia TUs and firmware spoofing so I wouldnt worry too much about it ;)

BTW today is the day guys! Monday here we go! :hrth:

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
This actually did happen with the whole recent 7.x encryption debacle.
Those of us of the 4.x masterrace weren't able to access e-Shop or System Settings on 7.x 7.2.
We weren't able to boot 8.x at all.
But Gateway managed to overcome it eventually with 2.3b. Take from that what you will. :grog:

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
So Xenophy and 2Hacks countdowns are long passed and quietly taken down from their sigs, and nothing new from Gateway. Xenophy and 2Hack sources have in fact been proven to be sauces of the ketchup or mayonnaise variety.

That leaves just SonyUSA/Phantoms prediction of this evening left....after that we don't have much...hmmm has Gateway betrayed us?
Mine was never in my sig m8. Don't blame me for w/e I didn't do. Also gw pushed back release, I can't force them to make it exact :( they just love moving timelines.

Not sharing anything else with you guys again.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Mine was never in my sig m8. Don't blame me for w/e I didn't do. Also gw pushed back release, I can't force them to make it exact :( they just love moving timelines.

Not sharing anything else with you guys again.

lol

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a 4.5 3DS but I can't stand this "master-race" expression, inappropriate and all the wrong connotations
It's just a joke buddy lighten up. Nobody Not many people actually think they're better just because they've been with GW for longer, including myself. It's all in good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning