Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But all that still won't hardly matter without emunand. I don't even think we can have DevMenu without Emunand?
So unless they want to release an update showing less features than their video did, this almost guarantees an Emunand in the public release.
Watch the video again

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WEll it seems they are giving more concrete answers already, but I don't know why their release is taking ages, maybe they REALLY want a zero bug FW version for their card or just making sure none of the clones copies their way to load custom features (aka kernel access) so easily.

Here is my piece of hope for you, everyone, I was keeping it for my chance of obtaining a free new3DS with a copy of Majora's Mask hen it comes out, but you need it more than me:

Let's hope that the briking code fo death and hell doesn't make a return.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WEll it seems they are giving more concrete answers already, but I don't know why their release is taking ages, maybe they REALLY want a zero bug FW version for their card or just making sure none of the clones copies their way to load custom features (aka kernel access) so easily.

Here is my piece of hope for you, everyone, I was keeping it for my chance of obtaining a free new3DS with a copy of Majora's Mask hen it comes out, but you need it more than me:

Let's hope that the briking code fo death and hell doesn't make a return.

leonkennedy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm on the train since december 19 2014

The wait is long, so long....

1420460500-img-0101.jpg

NutellaSwirl

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If any prediction should be believed its this one considering he had a "beta" that was released "only to a handful of close friends." I think he knows things that we don't.
Also, I find it curious that he gave a specific hour, meaning that maybe its when the announcement is planned?!?!
Nah

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But all that still won't hardly matter without emunand. I don't even think we can have DevMenu without Emunand?
So unless they want to release an update showing less features than their video did, this almost guarantees an Emunand in the public release.

You can totally still use devmenu dude, just as a .3ds instead of .cia, and you can even still install it to the homemenu, because even without emunand (while its risky) you can still install .cia's.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can totally still use devmenu dude, just as a .3ds instead of .cia, and you can even still install it to the homemenu, because even without emunand (while its risky) you can still install .cia's.

Yeah and I just don't think the GW team would be willing to let their users take that risk. But well who knows...

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just did. I kinda really like that track... I don't even like that kind of music but I don't know.
Anyways they run Devmenu which to me means Emunand. End of story. xd

Again, you can run devmenu directly from red card, doesnt have to be .cia, that just makes it more convenient. It's been accepted that this update most likely will not have emunand.

NutellaSwirl

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
:)tonight no new email show up.
maybe they will release the FW today or tomorrow?
They didn't send emails during New Years too though. Also, they did at Christmas, so it wasn't just because it was a special day.
Probably more likely that they're tired of answering the same question over and over again... which wouldn't be a problem if they knew a thing about communicating with customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0