Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiadyne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SonyUSA gave a specific time and date. 11:30 AM central US time, and if I know my time zones correctly, that's a 5:30-9:30 PM release for you all of European Nations. This is just a prediction he made and even though his previous statements about the update were confirmed legit by garyopa, we should take everything that comes out this thread with 881 grains of salt.
I thought he said that was the time he was going to make his prediction. Not the time it is actually coming out.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well SonyUSA said that he thinks the update will drop tomorrow 11:30am Central time. Can we take that as a confirmation or a joke?

Honestly don't know what to go by anymore with the dates coming from their email turning out to be false or continuously changing all the time.

whoah whoah whoah... I never said anything like that

alantgw

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
LOL! I said I would be making my prediction, not that it was going to be the release date... :P

I saw your original post, and I personally would not count it as a confirmation/insider information of release date.
But people have gone crazy, well....

jimwhat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
daily reminder guys,that i am a crazy batshit tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist who doesn' t like to gloat :P :lol::P:lol:

didiwintheinternets.png

I feel sorry for weatMod. He essentially predicted the hack, but he stills gets shit on for it

Shining One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The end of the week has passed. So begins a new one. Soon is such a vague term. Soon the sun will expand into a red supergiant, soon the ice on the polar ice-caps will thaw and raise sea-levels. Soon we will have flying spiders.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
LOL! I said I would be making my prediction, not that it was going to be the release date... :P

People are desperate here, you know? Everyone praise 2hack cult, predicting release date.

Reactions: Xenophy and 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada

They don't care. That is now your prediction from now on.

When I made my personal prediction there were timers in every other person's sig. My execution was planned. Someone wished cancer upon me(Jokingly or not) some people wished death legit.

Now my first born son is up for grabs if it doesn't release monday by 11:59 EST :(

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel sorry for weatMod. He essentially predicted the hack, but he stills gets shit on for it

Umm... after seeing the video and also seeing how both GW and Ninjax was blocked after 9.3 it became clear to me that it was one in the same exploit. Am I the only one whose capable of thinking this way, besides me and weetmod that is.

Reactions: 2Hack

Shining One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its easy. First you go like this, spin around. Stop! Double take three times: one, two, three. Theeeen PELVIC THRUST! Whoooo! Whooooooo! Stop on your right foot, DON'T FORGET IT! Now its time to bring it around town. Bring-it-a-round-town. Then you do this, then this, and this, and that, and-this-and-that-and-this-and-that, and then... [Beautiful exploit comes out]
I strongly believe this is how Gateway did the exploit.

Reactions: Rinnux

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Haha, sorry about that. You're the closest person we have to Gateway, so your posts stand out to me, wasn't sure if you were kinda hinting the release or something. With Gateway giving bullshit time estimates I absolutely have no idea when it could release at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo