Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My prediction is still 25th February and I'm sticking to it, that way if it comes sooner it'll just be sweeter. But either way I'll get to play my games before then when my SKY3DS gets here.

Vickyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Gateway themselves don't even know the release date, how the hell will SonyUSA know? You guys~ *giggle*

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL! I said I would be making my prediction, not that it was going to be the release date... :P

I think we all kind of assumed since you're a "close friend" of the gateway team (since they only had close friends participate in the beta) that when you said "prediction" you were in fact being facetious about it being a "prediction"

Kind of bummed now cuz i really hoped that was the case lol XD

Reactions: Sonicx64

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we all kind of assumed since you're a "close friend" of the gateway team (since they only had close friends participate in the beta) that when you said "prediction" you were in fact being facetious about it being a "prediction"

Hype train fuel!

Drenghel

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Maybe he's a really good liar and it's his way to say" one more day guys " without betraying Gw trust :P

Frak... I'm so deep right now xD and I should sleep 6.30am is too late when you have stuff to do xD

jazariz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My prediction is still 25th February and I'm sticking to it, that way if it comes sooner it'll just be sweeter. But either way I'll get to play my games before then when my SKY3DS gets here.

>wastes money on sky3ds
>gateway comes out Monday
>regrets buying sky3ds

---
not trying to start anything just saying stuff haha ; w;

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol apparently i read it wrong. so youre gna tell us youre "prediction" at 1130 tomorrow. not that itll be released at 1130. and either way its still just u blowing smoke not actually insider knowledge. noooowwww its all starting to come together. just another day in the gaetwait hype thread :P

Reactions: Sonicx64

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
>wastes money on sky3ds
>regrets buying sky3ds

---

I won't regret buying it since it works and gateway won't release the update monday.

I'm also interested to see how long it can go without being blocked by updates.

Reactions: Stang

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
>wastes money on sky3ds
>regrets buying sky3ds

---

Are you sure, the promising update will be out on Monday? 16:40 on Monday already. At least, Sky3DS's still running for good on latest firmware of 3DS. Unless, Sky3DS users update their 3DS console to future firmwares that Sky3DS'll be blocked by Nintendo then they will regret in hell.

FusionDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure, the promising update will be out on Monday? 16:40 on Monday already. At least, Sky3DS's still running for good on latest firmware of 3DS. Unless, Sky3DS users update their 3DS console to future firmwares that Sky3DS'll be blocked by Nintendo then they will regret in hell.

Where are you guys located that its so late in the day for you? Just hit monday here, on the east coast of usa. 00:47

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
The only way this thread can survive efficiently is by converting hype into speculation, much like stars convert hydrogen into helium. And the conductors of the hype train are asleep except 2Hack of course.

I'll leave Sonicx64 in charge if no one else steps up. when I leave of course :P Probably soon

Where is ryanjf97 though? or dplaktos ?

Dont tell me they're doing productive things?!

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
so 50 more pages of nothing
time to go working
trainwreck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Had to break down and turn on my AC today. 89 degrees in May. Bet August/September is gonna be...