Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey whiners why don't you code your own gateway?
seriously, all i see is complains about delays. we don't even have the knowledge to do it ourself so at least we could be patient no?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have obviously never heard of under promise, over deliver. If I was to communicate this way to my clients I would be out of business.

So what category does GW fall under for business? Its not a corp, its not retail, it doesn't have nintendo logo of approval on every box of GW cards sold, it doesn't work on the latest firmware as we know it.

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So what category does GW fall under for business? Its not a corp, its not retail, it doesn't have nintendo logo of approval on every box of GW cards sold, it doesn't work on the latest firmware as we know it.

are you serious? anything that incorporates transaction between seller and buyer is a business. why dont you get your head out of their butts and realize they planned out their release poorly.

insidestraight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
seriously, all i see is complains about delays. we don't even have the knowledge to do it ourself so at least we could be patient no?
This is not about patience, it's about poor communication which is detrimental to the customers expectation.

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Lets wait for 2 more days.

Who knows whats going on. This beta setup guide
came out of nothing today. So there are a lot of
things going on we don't know about.

Maybe the release dates in mails from support
have been some wishful thinking by GW.
Maybe not lies.

Who knows.

Reactions: Zeffy

villiamSSSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
are you serious? anything that incorporates transaction between seller and buyer is a business. why dont you get your head out of their butts and realize they planned out their release poorly.

Gateway don't release their FW.
However, they release their "Fans Workers" speak for Gateway.

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think what how I need is it, i advertise a product that will get "this" support very shortly. BUT if i told you, i wont be releasing said product for another 4 months, you wouldnt have bought it right away. so instead of saying that...

i say very very soon. the general population to agree very very soon means a few days at most a week.
well 2 months later, no release and in stead have baked up excuses.

its kinda like bait and switch with the release time.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Yes complaining won't help, complaining about complaining also won't help. I didn't complain about the release date so let me complain it here once then:
You have no idea how stressful it is not by not getting the release but when being repeatedly destroying morals... for 2 months... with Gateway card sitting next to you while you have to study and work not being able to relax and not being able to play foreign retail cards. And you only have 1 3ds as your only game console. :sad:

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One month and this topic make over 800 pages.....

this whole thread is solely to promote gateway, with this many views and this many posts. but its going to start having a negative effect if gateway waits to long before releasing. thats why they havent released it yet, its like a youtube channel going viral. a marketing strategy for them, but when you open up this thread and start reading peoples rant.

gateway will loose credibility
and people will look for alternatives.

business 101 typed in 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0