Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, not everyone is in the same timezone, Australia is ahead of everyone in terms of timezones, so while it's Sunday for some it might be Monday for others. Monday is the start of the week not the end, at least in my interpretation.
The New Zealanders hate you. :rolleyes:

Wait, there are none here. Whoops. Carry on.

Reactions: VinsCool and 2Hack

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
For those who are wondering, Sunday is the start of a week due to biblical reasons. Specifically, it has to do with dates in Hebrew. In the book of Genesis, creation itself is narrated on a daily basis. The Sabbath (Seventh Day, and in Hebrew means 'He Rested' or 'Day of Rest') is followed by the Sixth Day.

Aaaanyways, Hebrew day names follow this pattern: Sunday -> 'First Day'. Monday -> 'Second Day' and so on. The Sixth Day is actually Friday.

AFAIK, that's pretty much it.

http://www.crowl.org/lawrence/time/days.html

Reactions: Phantom_User

FusionDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings Gaitwaiters. Lurker here, I formatted my system (cuz it kept bugging me to update the dumb 9.4 it downloaded in the backround so just wanted to get rid of that) and wasnt prompted to update to newest version. Until I tried setting up my nintendo id that is, so i stopped that right away once it said to update! Im on 7.1 But this format i did wont cause complications with gateway will it? No update pending in background anymore and haven't even accepted terms of agreement thats required to do any updates. But i obviously cannot set up anything online without the prompt to update. If anyone has any insight if I screwed myself over, i would appreciate it as i just ordered gateway but could have time to cancel possibly. Noob here thanks

Reactions: Phantom_User

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Greetings Gaitwaiters. Lurker here, I formatted my system (cuz it kept bugging me to update the dumb 9.4 it downloaded in the backround so just wanted to get rid of that) and wasnt prompted to update to newest version. Until I tried setting up my nintendo id that is, so i stopped that right away once it said to update! Im on 7.1 But this format i did wont cause complications with gateway will it? No update pending in background anymore and haven't even accepted terms of agreement thats required to do any updates. But i obviously cannot set up anything online without the prompt to update. If anyone has any insight if I screwed myself over, i would appreciate it as i just ordered gateway but could have time to cancel possibly. Noob here thanks

Should be fine.

BemaniAK

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't do anything online until you have your Gateway and are set up on EmuNAND, that's all you'll be using for online from now on anyway.
I made sure to disable automatic software downloading as well as disabling wireless entirely (So if the GW update requires a wifi connection it still won't download updates)

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah, supposedely you're fine. Gateway's got you covered.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
All right, read through about 20 pages of stuff since I went to sleep, and as predicted no update yet, but it was fun reading through all the pages.

2Hack Your countdown has about 11 hours left, I'm expecting some results.
My countdown has 20 hours left you cheaters. I hate you liars.

Not really. I love you guys :D

Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States

It happened to me as well. As long as it still boots and the firmware version hasn't changed, you're good to go.

Kirit0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, supposedely you're fine. Gateway's got you covered.

I also hate that pop up message everytime i open my 2DS. I even disabled wifi on it but still get it. What does formating system delete? I don't really have much on it. I'm more if a cartridge person. I do have about $8.00 in my eShop though. But no other important software. Just fantasy life cartridge inserted. Would it be okay for me to format? And not loose my fantasy life saves and stuff since i also bought the DLC for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI... +1