Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kinda, but for real, i know a lot that can't configure IPv4 for static IP, they need need tutorials or assistance
I don't think anybody who is computer literate would have any issue configuring static IP addresses for their local network. Nevermind being able to click "download" then "ok"

Reactions: VeryCrushed

jazariz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh i have been wondering if you back up your nand for 9.2 and you update it can you go back? cuz i really do enjoy updating my actual games. can someone explain that to me?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
oh i have been wondering if you back up your nand for 9.2 and you update it can you go back? cuz i really do enjoy updating my actual games. can someone explain that to me?

With a hardware mod, yes.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
If you modded the 3DS to dump the NAND, you should already have the means to restore it as well. As long as you still have your NAND backup, you're free to update to 9.4 if you want. When the Gateway update comes out you can flash your backup back to the 3DS. The only thing you can't do is flash NAND backups of other 3DS consoles to your NAND as the encryption is specific to each console. So as long as the backup you made came from the same 3DS you dumped it from, you can restore it anytime you want.

Reactions: jazariz

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
but if the console is exploited to run unsigned code, you could have it load/install from the SD card and not the cart
well that's obvious.....simple fact is they want to be paid for the work they are doing, if people dont like it nobody is stopping others from making their own l33t H4x......i dont think anyone is really nieve in this situation, we all know it *could* be done for free....exactly the same as the 4.x solution *could* of been all for free, but the 3ds scene doesnt seem to want to get its hands dirty
raspberry pie
you dont need a raspberry pi to upgrade or downgrade the 3ds, just a nand mod and SD reader.....unless your hungry

Reactions: MrCalypoz

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you modded the 3DS to dump the NAND, you should already have the means to restore it as well. As long as you still have your NAND backup, you're free to update to 9.4 if you want. When the Gateway update comes out you can flash your backup back to the 3DS. The only thing you can't do is flash NAND backups of other 3DS consoles to your NAND as the encryption is specific to each console. So as long as the backup you made came from the same 3DS you dumped it from, you can restore it anytime you want.

your mad creepy dude.

Reactions: 2Hack

jazariz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thanks

pu1se80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it might be released Friday. That is the day my Gateway should be delivered. Wouldn't be the first time I've been struck by lady luck.

Reactions: Phantom_User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: m