Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
i think the gateway will not release today.
they even don't reply to the email.
maybe their action suggest us to buy sky3ds.
too many words about"soon","most likely","should be",however,they never release the FW.
they only release the hope and they ruin the hope every day.
No! Don't say that! Once you do, Tommy will start to like your posts!

villiamSSSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
ಠ_ಠ
That's a lot of dates. So do we pick one or should we just say screw it and continue to say soon™?

the reseller just want you can buy a gateway card from him.
almost every chinese reseller in taobao have already use this tricks.
and this tricks are proved to be effective because it increases the sells of GW card indeed.

Reactions: Thomas12345

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the reseller just want you can buy a gateway card from him.
almost every chinese reseller in taobao have already use this tricks.
and this tricks are proved to be effective because it increases the sells of GW card indeed.

Yup sellers from Taobao said it would come out on the 25th and the information was reliable, then another said the 27th and so on. It's all a bunch of BS. So are people with their so called sources. I don't even trust Gateway emails anymore. When it comes it comes.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they're waiting for the US/EUR release of the console ... in the middle of the 2015 year ...

Those consoles most likely are going to come with 9.3+ firmware, which renders Gateway unusable. If they provide support for 9.3+ consoles they could do that after the New 3DS releases in US/EUR territories, that'd be a smarter choice.

D

Deleted-355425

gateway staff should be back at work today, hope they had a happy holiday break if they read these message boards.

Reactions: ryanjf97

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those consoles most likely are going to come with 9.3+ firmware, which renders Gateway unusable. If they provide support for 9.3+ consoles they could do that after the New 3DS releases in US/EUR territories, that'd be a smarter choice.

Yeah, I would think that there is no way in hell nintendo would launch a console KNOWING that it is on an exploitable software... thought, they did release the non backwards compatible wii and the wii mini after the wii had been blown wide open. So who knows...

BemaniAK

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I would think that there is no way in hell nintendo would launch a console KNOWING that it is on an exploitable software... thought, they did release the non backwards compatible wii and the wii mini after the wii had been blown wide open. So who knows...
The Wii was basically dead in the water at that point anyway, I imagine they still have big plans for 3DS software since they just spent lots of R&D money on making a new 3DS with better CPU power, they'll be shipping with 9.3+ in existing regions by the time it's out in the US and EUR, let alone new US and EUR systems.

So hacking groups have holiday breaks now? Is it at the expense of the company?
I'm really interested.
Hacking groups are still people, and still celebrate holidays.

D

Deleted-355425

So hacking groups have holiday breaks now? Is it at the expense of the company?
I'm really interested.

it isnt one person in his mums basement, there will be a whole dev team, marketing dept, mangers... and being human id say they will still celebrate the national holidays. why would they work through it when they have you by the balls, as they put it.. already :)

Reactions: Zeffy

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii was basically dead in the water at that point anyway, I imagine they still have big plans for 3DS software since they just spent lots of R&D money on making a new 3DS with better CPU power, they'll be shipping with 9.3+ in existing regions by the time it's out in the US and EUR, let alone new US and EUR systems.

While I agree that they will most likely ship at 9.3+ because it would be an incredibly dimwitted move on nintendos part to not, I feel like there is simply no way of knowing and concede that it is possible that the first several shipments could be lower firmware than 9.3.

Yanivle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it isnt one person in his mums basement, there will be a whole dev team, marketing dept, mangers... and being human id say they will still celebrate the national holidays. why would they work through it when they have you by the balls, as they put it.. already :)

So not celebrating new-years is being a inhuman? as a mechanical engineer that worked around the world i lost so many holidays that i cant remember.
Gatewait are fully aware of the hype that is going around their "soon"/"around the corner" release, not responding to emails and delaying is just an example for not respecting your customers.
But, we already paid, so why should they give a rats ass?

Reactions: PagaN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg