Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Where do you get all that time to learn all those languages? Don't you have school or work?
I would love to learn new languages, but I also don't want to give up on alot of things.
I guess I don't really care enough to go through with it.
Maybe this will help my friend though, he's always trying to talk to me in Japanese and keeps asking people to take Japanese classes with him haha :P
Free time, when you're bored, magical things happen. French is a subject, so I'm learning it for the points, but it's fun.

As for classes.......it's really up to you, as certain classes may just be simply teaching you the basics of the language, while certain are simply introduction to Japanese, and the latter is the last thing you wish to be in. -_-;

But if you wish to, do join your friend. It helps having someone you know to speak Japanese to, for practice and otherwise.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Where do you get all that time to learn all those languages? Don't you have school or work?
I would love to learn new languages, but I also don't want to give up on alot of things.
I guess I don't really care enough to go through with it.
Maybe this will help my friend though, he's always trying to talk to me in Japanese and keeps asking people to take Japanese classes with him haha :P

I know little very little japanese, nearly nothing lol
French is my native language, I learnt english due to OBLIGATORY english class in elementary/high school :P

Reactions: 2Hack

NutellaSwirl

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know little very little japanese, nearly nothing lol
French is my native language, I learnt english due to OBLIGATORY english class in elementary/high school :P
Oh, when you guys were comparing Japanese, French, and English, I thought everyone but me had mastered multiple languages or something lol

Reactions: VinsCool

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what its worth when i made the decision i wanted to learn japanese i downloaded rosetta stone (legally of course) and forced myself no matter what to do one lesson a day... and i did that all the way to about half way through japanese 2 then I lost my job n my life just in general went downhill n i stopped and now as much as i want to start it up again, i just dont have the drive or dedication anymore lol

NutellaSwirl

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Free time, when you're bored, magical things happen. French is a subject, so I'm learning it for the points, but it's fun.

As for classes.......it's really up to you, as certain classes may just be simply teaching you the basics of the language, while certain are simply introduction to Japanese, and the latter is the last thing you wish to be in. -_-;

But if you wish to, do join your friend. It helps having someone you know to speak Japanese to, for practice and otherwise.
Nah, I'm not actually going to.
Plus, he's probably even worse than me at being productive. He would drop out and say "fk it, subtitles are good enough," or something.
I'm pretty much never bored outside of school, so learning a language for me is a nono.
I think I'm gonna spend a bit of time on Korean though. Only knowing like 70% a language is really frustrating, especially when you have trouble communicating with your family.

NutellaSwirl

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For what its worth when i made the decision i wanted to learn japanese i downloaded rosetta stone (legally of course) and forced myself no matter what to do one lesson a day... and i did that all the way to about half way through japanese 2 then I lost my job n my life just in general went downhill n i stopped and now as much as i want to start it up again, i just dont have the drive or dedication anymore lol
Yeah, that sounds like me lol.
Every now and then I hear a good song and go "damn, I would love to play that on the piano," but I stop myself from buying lessons because even if I did complete piano lessons, I know after that, outside of playing a few songs, I would hardly ever play.

SushiKing

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
One supposed reseller (I'm not sure if there's proof or not) claimed it would release on the 2nd. Also iirc Gateway said in emails that it would release before the 18th, and they also said before the 5th.

ಠ_ಠ
That's a lot of dates. So do we pick one or should we just say screw it and continue to say soon™?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you say it's gonna happen now
Well, when exactly do you mean?
See, I've already waited too long
And all my hope is gone
You shut your mouth, how can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

"How Soon™ Is Now?" The Smiths (1985)

Reactions: ryanjf97

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyday I grow weaker with no Gateway Update. All my friends have 4.5 3ds thus turning me into an outcast. It's not like I have anything else left to do.

Reactions: Thomas12345

villiamSSSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
i think the gateway will not release today.
they even don't reply to the email.
maybe their action suggest us to buy sky3ds.
too many words about"soon","most likely","should be",however,they never release the FW.
they only release the hope and they ruin the hope every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Oh God no :ohnoes: +1