Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
they also said around christmas that it won´t be months nor weeks, but days :/

now it´s ~ 1 week later, if it´s going to be 2 weekS then they lied (besides some other email statements like before 5th of january or so)

so far, everything´s cool :nayps3:

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you worked because you chose to,. not because you had too, there is a difference..

edit: dont know why im even explaining my self to some random-er on a forum lol

The answer to your question lies in the frustration that Gateway release is still not out yet(tm)

So.......who here thinks that the update will be out today, tomorrow, Sunday, or Monday?

I have a feeling that when the email reply about the kid playing before 5th Jan might refer to the kid playing ONE DAY BEFORE 5th Jan

That would be quite harsh hmm... Well lets hope that gateway is not thaaat meaan... The hope never dies... NEVER

IMHO Gateway will never support cheats.

Actually I m counting for Gateway NOT to support cheats. It steals all the fun in playing...

Now to be honest, Gatewait will come out... although...
I wonder how my professor will react when I say that my essay is finished soon, and I would need more than a month... Well I could always say, look at Gateway... He would be ripping me apart anyway if I did that. xD

Stella0219

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys~ WOW! 680 pages? I almost thought the release was out..
Well~ Just dropped by to see if it was out and sadly... it isn't... I really do feel
That Gateways screwing us or something.
But cause of the past long-term release time
I'll wait till monday.
If it isn't out then?
I'll just gonna refund the gateway..
Well have a good weekend guys~

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys~ WOW! 680 pages? I almost thought the release was out..
Well~ Just dropped by to see if it was out and sadly... it isn't... I really do feel
That Gateways screwing us or something.
But cause of the past long-term release time
I'll wait till monday.
If it isn't out then?
I'll just gonna refund the gateway..
Well have a good weekend guys~

Why get a refund? You already bought it and there will most likely EVENTUALLY be some kind of update. Just keep it and wait, I assume you'd end up buying it again as soon as an update is released anyway.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tomorrow for sure.

Trollface.png

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this thing is going to reach 700 pages. I'll help it get there.
I was thinking, Gateway can make up for all of this 'drama' by surprising everyone with releasing an update that goes all the way up to 9.4.021 or the latest firmware. Hey a guy can dream right? lol

Reactions: Phantom_User

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this thing is going to reach 700 pages. I'll help it get there.
I was thinking, Gateway can make up for all of this 'drama' by surprising everyone with releasing an update that goes all the way up to 9.4.021 or the latest firmware. Hey a guy can dream right? lol

It seems pretty unlikely at this point as they've already stated that the update is complete. The only thing preventing a release is their crappy servers apparently.

BrunoAlvesMontei

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I understand this whole "coming soon" thing from gateway, but it just does not work on the world we live in, where everything has to have a deadline. You don`t say "soon" when your boss asks you for something, you give him a direct answer, and imo gateway does not see that a fast delivery is a must on this fast paced world and in a sense we are their boss as without us or if there was a true competitor i don`t think they would last too long. I know many of you guys will say "it's better to wait for a more stable software" but regardless of that gateway should give us a deadline.

Stella0219

Trophies
XP
Country
I understand this whole "coming soon" thing from gateway, but it just does not work on the world we live in, where everything has to have a deadline. You don`t say "soon" when your boss asks you for something, you give him a direct answer, and imo gateway does not see that a fast delivery is a must on this fast paced world and in a sense we are their boss as without us or if there was a true competitor i don`t think they would last too long. I know many of you guys will say "it's better to wait for a more stable software" but regardless of that gateway should give as a deadline.

Bravo~!
Wish Gateway knew that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?