Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
I chose to fixate on "soon". "Around the corner" is promising I really want to believe that but in their first annoucement it was "soon" as well and it's been more than a month... Still, I hope you are right though.
We've got no choice. They've got no choice. They've caught the attention of everyone, so if they fail to deliver by the highest speculated deadline.......*poof*

Reactions: berat barış kuzu

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I don't know how to feel.

In a way, I'm really happy! Gateway's actually giving out frequent updates!

And this piece of news is great! Does this mean when the update launches, people in 8.1 will be able to play right away?

Holy fuck am I happy for them! ^_^ .

With this, I can kinda predict this weekend at best, late next week tops ^_^ . Just around the corner is really really close! :)

Damn, getting excited now, its almost here! :D

that's what it sounded like (support from 7.0 to 9.2) all at the same time.

Reactions: Phantom_User

blobox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i feel like gateway is a selfish santa clause who want to please everyone but want everyone to love them alone and none else (i'm looking at you sky3ds)

AdowTatep

Trophies
Website
adowtatep.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know how to feel.
In a way, I'm really happy! Gateway's actually giving out frequent updates!

And this piece of news is great! Does this mean when the update launches, people in 8.1 will be able to play right away?

Holy fuck am I happy for them! ^_^ .

With this, I can kinda predict this weekend at best, late next week tops ^_^ . Just around the corner is really really close! :)

Damn, getting excited now, its almost here! :D
Yes! They said 7.0 until 9.2

Dude! I just woke up and came on the site, saw that was a new news there and i started "DUUUUUUDEEEE, IT'S ALIIIIVE" then i read "7.0 until 9.2" and i was almost breaking my roof, then i read "we ask you for just a little more patience" and i was "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, ALL MY DREAMS"

Reactions: Phantom_User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...