Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
*sigh*

You all CANNOT believe how much of a JUMP I did out of my chair when I saw public release.

Then I read on and it was emuNAND for 9.4.

I never sat so slowly and disappointed in my life ..

*sigh*

I can surely understand that. As for me it was like:
Whoooot??? Impossible, lies? etc. And then it was just like that: oh... only 2.7 and only emunand for 9.4.

As I suggested earlier with 2Hack and dplaktos I think... :) Spoke about that like 2 days ago. They will bring emunand for 9.3 and 9.4 while having native on 9.2 :D

Reactions: Phantom_User

ryanjf97

not long now...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
*sigh*

You all CANNOT believe how much of a JUMP I did out of my chair when I saw public release.

*sigh*

I was exactly the same.
I don't feel like support for 9.0-9.2 is coming as soon as we'd hope. Otherwise they'd have hinted at it a bit more.

Reactions: Codename

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
and as always ENJOY!!

you can tell the stress is getting to their heads. They don't even remember to add it to the end of their updates. :(
Yep but still not 3.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I dont have any 4.5 fw on my nintendo.......... T.T

How much I would liked to see 3.0 for native 9.2 support instead of 2.7!!!! XD

True for almost all of us :(

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I can surely understand that. As for me it was like:
Whoooot??? Impossible, lies? etc. And then it was just like that: oh... only 2.7 and only emunand for 9.4.

As I suggested earlier with 2Hack and dplaktos I think... :) Spoke about that like 2 days ago. They will bring emunand for 9.3 and 9.4 while having native on 9.2 :D

Wait, do you mean that you don't think 9.2 will have emuNAND?

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
*sigh*

*sigh*

Yep. It's time to stop giving a fuck, get my ass off the forums for a while and check back in a couple weeks. After this I can see them taking 2 weeks again, if not longer.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wait, do you mean that you don't think 9.2 will have emuNAND?

9.2 had emunand already so what I thought about that would be obsolete no?

And for all those who are asking the questions about 9.3. But before you try to throw a stone at me, its quoted from their newspage (Gateway's ofc)
"We also inform our users that they MUST NOT UPDATE SYSNAND TO 9.3 OR ABOVE, because we will not be able to support entry to those sysnand versions any time soon."

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
This was like getting struck with a very cold and harsh blow to the kisser. My hype hurts immensely now and I won't be able to recuperate it anytime soon, it needs time to heal.

Time that I hope the next update shall release next weekend. I'm still believing. Faintly, but believing.

Edit: On the other hand, cool of them to finally confirm support for 8.1 users first. Those with N3DS's on 8.1 can rest assured now that they will get support eventually. Not all is lost.

Doc-Ziggy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
*sigh*

*sigh*

Soon Phantom_User, Soon...
(my gateway is still waiting, as it has for the past, I think, 3 months...)

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
After this I think I'm going to need a biiig cup'a'coffee.

Edit: I keep refreshing Gateway's page, trying to prove to myself that this is some sort of dream. I am severely foolished, and everyone out there who's a knightly-forum-wannabe-moderator is surely laughing at my expenses right now.

Reactions: Codename

juli299

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This was like getting struck with a very cold and harsh blow to the kisser. My hype hurts immensely now and I won't be able to recuperate it anytime soon, it needs time to heal.

Time that I hope the next update shall release next weekend. I'm still believing. Faintly, but believing.

I'm also hoping and believing, because starting at christmas I have 2 weeks of holiday and after that exams are starting again :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: aaalllright then, i guess i should hit the hay