Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazariz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have already download 3DS roms?
How much do you have? Or you will download when you want to play?
I already collect 100Gb worth of roms. Take almost 3 days to collect and download them.

monster hunter 4&4G, sonic lost world, one piece romance dawn, and one piece grand battle X

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I already collect 100Gb worth of roms. Take almost 3 days to collect and download them.
I got like 3
DurwoMV.png

Reactions: VinsCool

Dualin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

140gb of 3DS and Cia files. Been playing and testing them on my 4.4 XL. My "New" XL is doing nothing sitting in its box.

Reactions: Phantom_User

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally decided i was gna stop reading these mindless posts and play some master quest (without an L button and ive made it to the shadow temple without it :P) but i couldnt find me 3ds. im like wtf it was just here a second ago...anyways i spent a good twenty minutes ravaging my couch my bedroom n yada yada n it was on some random ass chair in my entry way. blah. now its 2 freakin am n im almost too tired to play XD

The mods should go through this and delete anything that isn't even remotely close to related to gateway. That way when we hit 1000 pages we can really know that we accomplished... something-ish.

TJHeartnote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well might as well hunt down 3ds roms and .cia files to load up. that's all we can do at this point. come release day. We'll be ready.

jazariz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please tell me you guys are still going to buy the games you pirate because if you like squeals or like the company that make the games please support them I know i am

Reactions: ewin00

SushiKing

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
OK since we're talking about roms... What are the games worth getting in CIA to play online in? The only ones i can think of are the Pokemon games, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, Fire Emblem.

What other games are worth getting for online use??

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm kind of guessing now that Gateway will only release their firmware update around the time when the new Supercard Dstwo+ is released.
Think of it this way, shortly after the Sky3ds and Ninjhax came out, Gateway immediately showed video of their cart running on the N3DS. This seemed quite effective in convincing people to buy their cart in waits for the update.
Then after dropping several hints that the update was to be released around Xmas/New Year. All is quiet again. And now we get news that the Supercard is been shipped out to resellers.
I think i wouldn't be surprised to see Gateway finally release their new firmware with the release of the new DSTwo+ just to steal their thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice