Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then they would go from 99% to 99.9% to 99.99% and so on. I doubt it would make the wait easier.

Really now what company is going to pull shit like this. Imo this is a much better way than waiting 1-2 days for a half ass email.

PLEYOR

Trophies
XP
Country
Yo Everybody We Need To Start Emailing Gateway With Messages Like This, Instead of Asking For a Release Date For 9.2.
Then you all don't have to do lame count downs for nothing.

How about we ask Gateway for dates that the update won't be released then we might actually get the real date...

Reactions: FusionDragon

FusionDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Gateway hate me, i ordered from 3dsgamerworld.com with paypal and they say reply within 24hr....day 10 no response after 2 email from me. Order from yeahgeek today with Debit card-system error....anyone had this happen to them? what should i do with yeahgeek?

realhotstuff is the way to go imo. A little over 70 altogether. Ordered thursday night, shipped friday and receiving monday. Best part was they take discover card which has great purchase protection, return guarantee, double the warrenty etc.

Shining One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if when Gateway releases they mention something about Gbatemp, mentioning specifically to this thread indirectly? Such as a "We thank the patient users over at [said thread] on gbatemp, we told you that the update would be soon.
And as always, be patient." followed by another two weeks wait period.

I was lurking here during the impending multi-rom and support for 7.x games releases, which of the three are/were more nerve-wracking?

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about we ask Gateway for dates that the update won't be released then we might actually get the real date...

They don't have a release date to begin with, so even if you pin point the date chances are it might not happen.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh. Hopping off this train. Ordered another N3DS and updated to 9.4... Will be back when update drops. Cheers.

Well gateway just lost their release window. I sure they will lose many sales to SKY3DS now. Thanks for nothing Gateway.

And so, the hype slowly began to die. Soon, everyone would leave the hype train. And all would be lost...

...Or would it...?

Reactions: Drenghel

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Gateway hate me, i ordered from 3dsgamerworld.com with paypal and they say reply within 24hr....day 10 no response after 2 email from me. Order from yeahgeek today with Debit card-system error....anyone had this happen to them? what should i do with yeahgeek?

Pretty sure Yeahgeek accepts only Visa.

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Well gateway just lost their release window. I sure they will lose many sales to SKY3DS now. Thanks for nothing Gateway.

They don't care. They think people will always suck it up and go back to them.

Look:
505838661c.png

This god forsaken scene REALLY needs more competition. LOTS of it.

Reactions: ShizzleMyDizzle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I'm not doing ok, everywhere I go I see sex