Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GaryOPA cross confirmed it back on MaxConsole as well, saying SonyUSA will make a post over there sooner or later. something along those lines.

That being said, its still speculative. No one knows when its coming out for sure.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well he's got only 2 posts with his account... I don't think he's that reliable.
Are we sure that's he's the "real garyopa"?

I'm pretty sure there's no beta testers for now because the wait is so big that it would have leaked by now...

I think their update is not ready yet. It's as simple as that.
Gateway team is after our money. The more they wait, the more they lose customers and money. You don't need a whole week to set up your servers. It's just BS from them. There is obviously something going on and they thought it was easy to fix (maybe a feature or idk) but they still didn't fix it.
How can you not confirm garyopa's posts?
http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...Update-Status-About-9-2?p=1726865#post1726865

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well he's got only 2 posts with his account... I don't think he's that reliable.
Are we sure that he's the "real garyopa"?

I'm pretty sure there's no beta testers for now because the wait is so big that it would have leaked by now...

Gateway team is after our money. The more they wait, the more they lose customers and therefore money. You don't need a whole week to set up your servers. It's just BS from them. There is obviously something going on and they thought it was easy to fix (maybe a feature or idk) but they still didn't fix it.

It was confirmed to be a legit account, he even mentioned mentioning that it was real here over on MaxConsole.

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gateway team is after our money. The more they wait, the more they lose customers and therefore money. You don't need a whole week to set up your servers. It's just BS from them. There is obviously something going on and they thought it was easy to fix (maybe a feature or idk) but they still didn't fix it.

Garyopa later posted on maxconsole regarding the legitimacy of sonyUSA. Also sir, you also have only 2 posts so.... yeah...

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Let's be honest, we all know that a couple of extra weeks aren't going to make them loose customers. They might complain a bunch, but pirates are known for complaining and feeling that they are entitled to things.

Drenghel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
GaryOPA cross confirmed it back on MaxConsole as well, saying SonyUSA will make a post over there sooner or later. something along those lines.

That being said, its still speculative. No one knows when its coming out for sure.
Not even the PR team according to Phantom User xD

Reactions: Phantom_User

Shining One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they're working on layers of security coding as to when it's released it won't be insta-blocked by Nintendo in a firmware update. We can honestly assume that the next update, the 3DS shall become so stable that it doesn't need Nintendo to update it anymore. It becomes self-aware. It has a stable working job, a wife and two kids. The stability is just so intense the literal atoms around it start to become stable as well, destroying life as we know it. Nintendo Ultimate Stable New 3DS confirmed, and Gateway wants to prevent that much stability from existing.

But this is just me contributing to the speculation, carry on.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Why do I have the feeling that this is targeted towards me?

Refer to this:

Whoever would leak it would have to have access to a server, QR Codes, and everything else needed to support an actual leak. It's not as easy as uploading a file to the internet, y'know. :glare:
So you're assuming someone from withing gateway would have to leak it? That makes sense, but doesn't make sense why he would want to.

Drenghel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ofcourse Gateway themselves know when they're gonna release their own product. wut
We dont know, else it'd be in this thread or pinned on both forums.
Told that because of this
Glad you asked. The guy I was talking to right now said it'd be AT LEAST this comming Monday. Not saying it won't happen today though. All depends according to how long Gateway will have the 'new' page up. He said that since the guide is up, Gateway must've given permission to that dude to do so.

Also asked the guy whats up with the shitty, untimely responses (a few days, weeks, soon, etc) and he mentions GW's PR team pulls that out of their ass. So.. Their PR team knows as much as we do. Which is sad. All they do is ask the developers whats up and they get "soon" or "almost done".

Oh, and the whole "answering emails = delays"? Bullshit.

Took the liberty of asking if that guys guide (I mentioned earlier in the post) was any good or legit, said yes.

And of course, asked about emuNAND. He didn't know yet sadly.

'Tis all I know at the moment, sorry guys. I'm in close contact with him but.. Yeah.. :/

Y'know what the legends say! AND AS ALWAYS, ENJOY.

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, lol i thought Phantom User was some sort of insult directed towards me. So their PR is dark as well? I guess we could've seen this from a mile away.

Reactions: Phantom_User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: what i didn't do anything!