Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i email them again asking to update their site with new info on the progress of their unknown update that mysterious not out yet just asking them give us some news about to make this waiting game easier on us because im getting tired of waiting and im pretty sure everyone on here is too and hopeing for a reply but not excepting

Reactions: Sultangt

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i email them again asking to update their site with new info on the progress of their unknown update that mysterious not out yet just asking them give us some news about to make this waiting game easier on us because im getting tired of waiting and im pretty sure everyone on here is too and hopeing for a reply but not excepting
You'll be copy pasta'd I believe. "Should be out in a few days"

ShizzleMyDizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You wont get an answer. I send Thema two emails about their news update still no answer since DEC 31

Reactions: Thomas12345

Food

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i believe a couple of us emailed them in regards if the update was to be released before xmas and they said that's the "goal" now its passed new years lol

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So they said that there should be EmuNAND??
THIS :

It depends on how you want to look at it, Sam. Like I said, unless they want to disappoint 98% of their customers/fans, they won't be shipping out an update without emuNAND. They already introduced it. Now if they take the feature away, people will constantly complain to them (as if they're not getting enough complains already) about putting emuNAND back.

If you change anything in a source code, it could be possible to fuck up things at some other end you would never dream of. Especially if your code is crap or dirty or full of hacks (don't wanna judge anyone at this point.)
Just wanted to tell you that "unfinished betas" are pretty damn useless because you have to test it again in the end.

So I suppose it was
- no beta at all, just a quick preview for some special users
- beta, will be released soon but without emunand at this time (dunno when these guys got the test version from gateway)
- beta, they pushing the release date back to the future but it may include emunand.

Just speculations.

Betas aren't always the final version of something. All those times we've seen Sm4sh at E3, or events, they're all beta demos for people to try. In this case, SonyUSA, the supposed "beta-tester", has his hands on a beta that has the most basic features of gateway: playing pirated games. The beta doesn't always carry on to the full release. So I'm pretty sure we'll have emuNAND on the next version.

Everyone needs to calm down and stop freaking out about emuNAND already. When the update comes out, then we'll know. But for now, just leave it alone until then.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll be copy pasta'd I believe. "Should be out in a few days"

if i get that im so going to reply back with the same message and put broken promise and how long it been since the last time they replied back with should be out in a few days ? i want to know so i can add it to my reply back to them

Reactions: Thomas12345

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
if i get that im so going to reply back with the same message and put broken promise and how long it been since the last time they replied back with should be out in a few days ? i want to know so i can add it to my reply back to them
Use this if you do plan on mentioning broken promises:
I got a collection of emails. Take what you want, but it took me some time to gather them all.
uploadfromtaptalk1420298716126-png.13630
181955nhihun1q1ttmuzqu.jpg
__2014-12-30T02-09-38.616Z.png
2KzZ1B1.png
OxBgWz0.jpg
1907363_1051649314861050_6193072701058898665_n.jpg
image-jpg.13603
1PDNbYg.png
f6842af8d6a624d20c286cdaddc75ddb.jpg
Gat.jpg
iTROSvRk704Ts.jpg
QQ622A56FE20141230095106_zpsec2a3515.png
cattura-png.13492
...hi.. is it gateway tim yet.
suun

Reactions: digipokemaster

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, i think Gateway at its beginning didnt support emuNAND, and the concept video shows the NN3DS on 9.2J. I think they'll add it later. Atleast i hope they do, so i can bear the wait.

Its all good though, we only have about 2 weeks? Until the 18th.

Samwix

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It depends on how you want to look at it, Sam. Like I said, unless they want to disappoint 98% of their customers/fans, they won't be shipping out an update without emuNAND. They already introduced it. Now if they take the feature away, people will constantly complain to them (as if they're not getting enough complains already) about putting emuNAND back.

Betas aren't always the final version of something. All those times we've seen Sm4sh at E3, or events, they're all beta demos for people to try. In this case, SonyUSA, the supposed "beta-tester", has his hands on a beta that has the most basic features of gateway: playing pirated games. The beta doesn't always carry on to the full release. So I'm pretty sure we'll have emuNAND on the next version.

Everyone needs to calm down and stop freaking out about emuNAND already. When the update comes out, then we'll know. But for now, just leave it alone until then.
OK, we'll wait and see! I

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys know what will happen if it isn't released in January right? Somebody will probably leak it.

Yeah, and then the few people who download the leak will wind up screwed over with a bricked 3DS because they didn't wait for an official update from gateway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: I'd like another 8 TB HDD yes thank you very much +1