Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All the people who bought a Sky3DS, writing a letter to their team when GW drops.

break-ups_160214-fli_1396521660.jpg

“Step aside everyone! Sensitive love letters are my specialty. 'Dear Baby, Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: you.

Reactions: Melon__Bread

Shanester

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without emuNAND could you still play future games with a version spoof like I've seen in several .cia files for 4.X CFW? Or will playing future games be out of the question until emuNAND is supported?

Reactions: Thomas12345

RIX__MIX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I fear that this thread has actually become bigger than the release. When they release the update you all will miss this thread.

Memories.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
fuck off with things like this
I was outlining the fact it's very easy to bait people and troll them with absolutely anything gatewait related.

People just need to accept, not all the details are known and it's pointless speculating and guessing... Just wait for the damn release, they're taking far too long and it's annoying to wait, but there's no point everybody riding on a hype train of lies to just end up being depressed.

Everybody just needs to expect a long wait, and just have RSS email alerts then just accept the fact it'll be released when it's released. Gatewait aren't great with PR, they're like that weird nerd in the back of the class who nobody hears speak, but has been forced into a crowd of people to explain to each individual why they don't talk.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
All the people who bought a Sky3DS, writing a letter to their team when GW drops.

View attachment 13794

“Step aside everyone! Sensitive love letters are my specialty. 'Dear Baby, Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: you.

They still play game for good. Why should they write a letter for the team? Even when Nin drops 9.5 that blocks Sky. Please remember we're still waiting for the promising release from GW.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so anyone here know a place where i can get an aus n3ds that ships from the EU since i don't fancy getting screwed by the outrageous import charges if it's not from the EU
actually if you order from FishPond they deliver from australia "free" (shipping is included in the price of everything basically...) and tbh they're pretty dirt cheap in comparison to competitors. Though the wait is ~2 weeks+ to have it delivered, since they send an aussie to run/swim to your house right from their factory

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the guy has been chosen to test the new update, it shouldn't be a no-name
No-name? Let's see your GBATemp resume. SonyUSA has been a contributor to this community for 8 freaking years! What's your problem? He is a no-name because he hasn't been on the all important hype train for the past six weeks? Go read his contributions back in 2009 in the Wii scene. They are impressive.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Squirrel! Can we please get back on topic here? You guys have the attention span of a flea.

So what is 2Hack's fate going to be?

Ban
Concrete boots
Castration
Nickelback concert
Water torture
Electro therapy

Let's focus on what is important
Let's make him watch all TMNT cartoon and movie :evil:

the avenger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually if you order from FishPond they deliver from australia "free" (shipping is included in the price of everything basically...) and tbh they're pretty dirt cheap in comparison to competitors. Though the wait is ~2 weeks+ to have it delivered, since they send an aussie to run/swim to your house right from their factory
i wouldn't mind waiting a month if it covers customs,last time i got screwed major league with them bulgarian customs,not the most pleasant to be stuck with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton