Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahh I love this thread, It's so entertaining, 500+ replies everyday, many of them are just absolutely bat crazy. People calling other people stupid, fanboys, trolls. It's awesome, looks like were getting off the train soon.

Reactions: Armadillo and 2Hack

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OMG when I go to bed and wake up, I may see like 50+ pages. not too keen on that :(

Not sure if I should even take the gamble, I don't want to miss it >.<

It's 4 am here, if u go to sleep, you're not worth of gateway, although I'm only staying up to watch the jones courmier fight, this latest development has been a nice surprise.

Reactions: 2Hack

Herre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh I love this thread, It's so entertaining, 500+ replies everyday, many of them are just absolutely bat crazy. People calling other people stupid, fanboys, trolls. It's awesome, looks like were getting off the train soon.
No...we just start the journey...

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want this hype to end, get my gateway update, and upload hack videos again lol
This thread is mostly full of lies and ignorance. Just got to get my shit and gtfo, that's the goal

Reactions: yoshinatsu

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
OMG when I go to bed and wake up, I may see like 50+ pages. not too keen on that :(

You can rest easy, it's not tonight

Reactions: 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Stay up fellow Canadian! We can keep ourselves entertained VIA reddit and beer!
I don't really like reddit. Only go there for my dose of football(sokker) or other small time communities that are much more.....welcoming

I can tag you to the hype thread if you want. It's not ending anytime soon (I hope :( )

It's 4 am here, if u go to sleep, you're not worth of gateway, although I'm only staying up to watch the jones courmier fight, this latest development has been a nice surprise.
Or I can sleep and wake up at 6am. not sure right now. I've got my Caffeine tablets ready as well as plenty of soda, and a sore throat.

ryanjf97

not long now...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tell you what, I'll read you a story and pet your hair until you start snoring. Will that help?

And if you don't wake up Monday morning (I'll even give you until Sunday 11:59PM PST) it's 'cause you were wrong and you should be thankful that you didn't wake up on fire. (I'm a fucking softy, yeah?)

I kid... But I totally know your feeling. There were around 40 new pages from when I went to sleep last night and checked in (damn near first thing) the next morning.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Even games that require >9.2, unless they change the encryption key again, they should be just fine without emunand.

Current gateway only needs it for games using the 7.X keys. Anything that isn't can still be played on the 4.5 sysnand fine.

the avenger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so anyone here know a place where i can get an aus n3ds that ships from the EU since i don't fancy getting screwed by the outrageous import charges if it's not from the EU

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Tell you what, I'll read you a story and pet your hair until you start snoring. Will that help?

And if you don't wake up Monday morning (I'll even give you until Sunday 11:59PM PST) it's 'cause you were wrong and you should be thankful that you didn't wake up on fire. (I'm a fucking softy, yeah?)

I kid... But I totally know your feeling. There were around 40 new pages from when I went to sleep last night and checked in (damn near first thing) the next morning.

I was right. My personal prediction went out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse