Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
It will come when it comes.
Pretty sure if there's 700 pages of banter, there's 700 pages of this. And what good has it brought? None. People still ramble on, people still post whatever they feel like and people still wait.

I know you're answering the other guy, but jeez. Sometimes it feels like people come here purposefully to drown their sh*tty day, equally contributing nothing just like everyone else.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive been saying this all along. I see youre new to this thread and I can see youre confused in a way. But trust me when I say this - I have a really strong feeling that this time is the time theyll release and Im not stating this based on a hunch but rather on information Ive gathered from various e-mail and a couple of resellers.

I am not new to this thread. I have been lurking. I have just been put off by the futility of it.

But don't you see? Why would your feelings be based on anything other than what it is that you want to feel. Feel that way if you like, but that does not mean that there WILL be a release.

All this certainty in empty words like "just around the corner", "a few days", "soon, "should be" is all the same. It is just clutching at straws.

If it gives you pleasure to find certainty in their words, then so be it. But it will make the FW be released at that time, or come any faster.

lytro

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
5MMycoE.jpg

DesuDesu.gif

Reactions: VinsCool

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want i would rather them release it at least bootable and then send updates then to be waiting forever this card.. the more they wait the more aggressive nintendo may become not to mention that now they we have sold our soul to this gateway we cant use it online until it comes out. im thinking about giving in and buying a sky3ds but the gateway has more features...:angry:

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pretty sure if there's 700 pages of banter, there's 700 pages of this. And what good has it brought? None. People still ramble on, people still post whatever they feel like and people still wait.

I know you're answering the other guy, but jeez. Sometimes it feels like people come here purposefully to drown their sh*tty day, equally contributing nothing just like everyone else.

I know. I will stop. Everyone has their weakness. I am avoiding doing something boring and tedious that I should be doing.

OK, I give up.

It will come today. I know it! I trust in GW!

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
That countdown is false.
How so, young man?
I know. I will stop. Everyone has their weakness. I am avoiding doing something boring and tedious that I should be doing.

OK, I give up.

It will come today. I know it! I trust in GW!
See? Now you're getting into the spirit of things! Atta' boy!!

Reactions: VinsCool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q