Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
30-Day return policy
Have you looked at the details of their return policy? Restocking fee? Unopened?

This is not like dealing with Amazon, you will have little recourse beyond your CC company if they try and stick it to you.

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you looked at the details of their return policy? Restocking fee? Unopened?

This is not like dealing with Amazon, you will have little recourse beyond your CC company if they try and stick it to you.

Yes. I wasn't born yesterday lol. I checked that out first before placing my order. I'm good. I don't want to mention where I ordered from but there are resellers who offer 30-day returns at no penalty.

i get the impression some resellers won't want to honor all the sky3ds returns once gateway release

Well, like thorasgar mentioned, not all resellers honor returns. And some of the ones that do, have a restocking fee. None of them mentioned they wouldn't honor any returns once GW releases their update hahaha.

Reactions: 2Hack

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
There will still be 9.4 people who don't want to buy another console. I'd imagine returns will go smoothly until the cart is blocked.
depends, im sure the resellers also follow the latest rumors, if they want to shift as much of their stock *just in case* its blocked, i doubt they would be happy with GW users using them as a rental service

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry. A lot of Tempers were born yesterday. ( or. "Soon" thereafter)

It's cool. I appreciate you watching out for us. After the whole WiiKey U restocking fee debacle some of the forum members are having to deal with, it is good to educate/warn people about the hidden costs of restocking fees.

spodermen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lol don't you say that everyday?

:D.

no i just say it everday

btw

release is 1000000% tomorrow c'mon guys!!
where's the hype? xD

the RSS is normally updated each hour thats how its set up im pretty sure lol
you talk about the refresh rate of the feed. (every hour it refresh the feed)
but he talks about the build date//last update date theres a different...

Reactions: 2Hack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY