Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country

LOL!

garyopa he apologizes to you

At least his image is spot on, hehehe :P

I'm seriously considering selling my gateway and wait for.the dstwo+ the supercard team never let us down on the ds scene.
That has to be the dumbest thing I've read all day. So you complain about waiting (which Im guessing you did) for even MORE waiting? Damn son, at least wait until either launches lol.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It is. Check Costellos post.
yeah, apparenly its legit, but they are being as stupid as gateway atm ......zero details at all about the card, but a ETA....they have pretty much said nothing except "it will play 3DS games".......so no idea if its a 4.x gateway copycat, a 9.x sky3ds copycat, or something else.....i have to say people sayin "I WILL BUY THIS!" without even knowing the features/requirements and then calling gateway users fanboys is pretty funny

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate people like him, think they're fucking untouchable, would love it if the feds smashed his doors .
Hold on, the video guy? In his ridiculousness hes 'kinda funny. :P

Of course he does spout barbaric crap.

Btw, his reaction to Mewtwo? Lol chill bro. Bet he doesn't even main Mew2 xD

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still hopeful that Gateway WILL release this update before Monday. Aren't Gateway famous for long delays? But in the end, they do succeed. I highly doubt they took the money and run.

Would be interested to hear some further words from GaryOPA. He hasn't spoken in a while.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still hopeful that Gateway WILL release this update before Monday. Aren't Gateway famous for long delays? But in the end, they do succeed. I highly doubt they took the money and run.
Thats what their famous for. When they deliver tho, they deliver. Gotta' hand them that.

Plus they're the only ones working super hard on supporting 9.2 with those features.

The wait may be long, but at least it'll be legit.

s-arash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Would be interested to hear some further words from GaryOPA. He hasn't spoken in a while.

why do you still waiting for stupid GaryOPA to say sth , he almost knows nothing about the release date

Reactions: Thomas12345

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They've shown the exploit working, thats the only thing that bothers me, unless they were working for so long to get that one console working. Which they weren't as it was clearly reported they bought 4 JPN N3DS about 5 days before they posted the video. I wonder what the hold up is. But THEY clearly do have an exploit, so why would they take the money and run when they could take alot more money and stay

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
I just want to see everything up close when its all done. I want to see all the work done. I'm willing to bet we will all be toroughly amazed too.

Just gotta' have patience. It sucks, but a bit of patience goes a long way.

Now I realize how fun/waste time it was to hype with you guys. It brought us nothing and their emails hurt us.

We will see eachother at the end, sure of it :)

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to see everything up close when its all done. I want to see all the work done. I'm willing to bet we will all be toroughly amazed too.

Now I realize how fun/waste time it was to hype with you guys. It brought us nothing and their emails hurt us.

This is the kind of shit people have reunions for XD

ragingninja3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, the only thing left to do now is wait , I'm going to go to bed and hopefully there will be new information by then . Good Luck

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the kind of shit people have reunions for XD
:P

Theres no shoulds on this end of week prediction too.

Faith brothers, faith! If not, gotta keep on waiting, but I'll be waiting here with all of you.

I think that the problem they have is how to avoid, once the exploit is public, having it used without a gateway. They don't want people using it for free with a modified launcher.dat or something like that.
Thats actually pretty cool.

Reactions: amrenj

BrunoAlvesMontei

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
At least his image is spot on, hehehe :P

That has to be the dumbest thing I've read all day. So you complain about waiting (which Im guessing you did) for even MORE waiting? Damn son, at least wait until either launches lol.

Dumbest in your opinion, i'm just saying that supercard has a history of never letting us down, i can't be sure that it will be the same on the 3DS, but it is a team that i trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @NinStar, I usually stop around 8 lol if someone seems legit I stop at that one. Lol