Gateway 3DS v2.0 F.A.Q. New 20th October.

landmasta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
That is cheating, if you don't have time to play the game, don't. Black/White is ruined because of people like you.

How is that cheating? It's not giving me any competitive advantage. I'm not using roided up Pokemon. Think of it more like blue chips. You wouldn't even be able to tell on WiFi. And that is why I'm not worried about Nintendo. The point is, I don't have an overpowered team, just one that can stand up to competitive battling standards.

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Do elaborate/why should I respect grinding?
It's a vital part of the game? If everyone hacks there goes that game mechanic? if everyones pokemon are EXACTLY the same there goes any variety in types and breeds. What about people who don't cheat and hack? how are they suppose to compete with people who do? your basically making it a necessity to hack to keep up. I can go onnn and onnnn you won't change your mind either way just know you're literally killing the game everything you hack. Seriously black/white is the PERFECT example you cannot have a proper duel on there it's sad.

How is that cheating? It's not giving me any competitive advantage. I'm not using roided up Pokemon. Think of it more like blue chips. You wouldn't even be able to tell on WiFi. And that is why I'm not worried about Nintendo. The point is, I don't have an overpowered team, just one that can stand up to competitive battling standards.
If you're EV's and IV'S are perfect you have major advantage, a team of pokemon with perfect IV's and EV's doesn't happen naturally in the game.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

You only make the game easier for yourself since you don't like to lose! BICH ;O;

But seriously I will never even try to battle guys like you. Because you are just TOO LAZY to put some more effort in a game.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's a vital part of the game? If everyone hacks there goes that game mechanic? if everyones pokemon are EXACTLY the same there goes any variety in types and breeds. What about people who don't cheat and hack? how are they suppose to compete with people who do? your basically making it a necessity to hack to keep up. I can go onnn and onnnn you won't change your mind either way just know you're literally killing the game everything you hack. Seriously black/white is the PERFECT example you cannot have a proper duel on there it's sad.

If you're EV's and IV'S are perfect you have major advantage, a team of pokemon with perfect IV's and EV's doesn't happen naturally in the game.
Both on both accounts could happen. U just needed to know how to do it.
It took longer, sure, but it was possible. That also includes Ivs. However, that takes way too long but, it was possible to get perfect IVs. And yes, I do mean getting them naturally.

On this 6th gen, they made it easier so that all pokemon can get perfect EV's and IVs. At this point, in this 6th gen, nothing will be ruined because using stuff like pokegen will have less effect.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Oh damn, multirom support and automatic save backup already in 2.0? This cart is looking better and better.
I'll be getting one on the day they add 6.x support, and I'm certain my dad will get my brother one too.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Langin I am not sure Bitch is a great term to be throwing around.

[grinding vs just making them] It's a vital part of the game? If everyone hacks there goes that game mechanic? if everyones pokemon are EXACTLY the same there goes any variety in types and breeds. What about people who don't cheat and hack? how are they suppose to compete with people who do? your basically making it a necessity to hack to keep up. I can go onnn and onnnn you won't change your mind either way just know you're literally killing the game everything you hack. Seriously black/white is the PERFECT example you cannot have a proper duel on there it's sad.

Assuming we are sticking to "legal" pokemon (and everybody thus far was) then I do not see it, if you hack in mons unavailable to anybody that played the game normally then there would be issues and I can support calls to leave it out. The game mechanic boils down to a time investment (catch enough pokemon and toss the bad ones, take your pick between some max stats or even stats), if it was an actual equation where you have to properly monitor things and maybe some skill needed to get top grade mons (say perhaps similar to the prestige stuff in COD) then I might still be inclined to ignore calls but I could at least entertain the idea. I argued elsewhere the strategic depth of high level play is not all that much (few viable strategies and low play time for a game).
On the black and white thing that sounds more like impossible mons rather than what we were discussing here.

Reactions: TheDreamLord

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. This team is awesome. They are really doing a lot of stuff and they keep doing more despite restrictions. Good job gateway team.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

What the hell is the meaning of this mate..? Are you here to insult people only so you have a good laugh. I HOPE you change yourself for a bit since I personally don't like your attitude against other people here. It's nothing personal but you are now just bashing a whole country, I wish you good luck with your life mate.

Can someone explain me a bit how the region spoof works between, this might be a bit of an off topic question but I'd like to have some more info on it since I might consider buying one for Japanese and Korean games. ^_^

landmasta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh come on, it's been 20 years. Can't we laugh about this shit yet? It was just a joke.

Sorry to anyone offended. Pls feel free to make fun of Algeria.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh come on, it's been 20 years. Can't we laugh about this shit yet? It was just a joke.

Sorry to anyone offended. Pls feel free to make fun of Algeria.

Just try to be more careful with your posts, I ain't the one who will kill you for those kind of jokes. But you could at least show some respect to the people who live in Bosnia and who lived 20 years ago. I will never make fun of you because you cheat. You are enjoying the game on your own way of course. But this way is not the way most people like to use since you are making it easier for yourself. I will stop talking about cheating after this post because I am making myself crazy with this arguing all the time. ^_^

Goodnight! ^O^

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone explain me a bit how the region spoof works between, this might be a bit of an off topic question but I'd like to have some more info on it since I might consider buying one for Japanese and Korean games. ^_^

Region spoof lets you play games not from your region. Only restriction currently is you have to use the rom as original cart does not work in gateway mode. Whether they will add region spoof with original carts or even if they can is unknown.

There is nothing specific to activate it, you enter gateway mode and you are region free and can play any region rom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also