Toonne

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello!

Just wanted to let you know of a site I use to make sure what releases exist for 3ds:
http://www.srrdb.com/browse/category:3ds/1

If you have a 3ds game you will also with the files from this
site be able to re-construct the original rar-files (scene release)!

The site also gives you more information about the release than
any other site I've found out do (not the actual game).

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And they said Flash-Carts are bad for Nintendo's income. This way their Consoles will sell like crazy and also if by playing games for free you may become a fan of some game you would newer buy because you thought you newer buy it, and if you become a fan, you buy original cartridge and support the developers that way.

Nice idea but I'll probably be going with a twist to that. Surely I'll use it to 'test out' games but, because it's obviously unknown at this point how online, updates, and all that will play out, I'll likely only use it for single-player games that I have no interest in connecting online with or that don't make use anyways. Anything that requires being online a good deal to get the best out of it(Pokemon or any heavily multi-player games really) I'll definitely get a retail copy of.

Sorry if this slightly off topic but I can't wait until we are able to have carts that run emulators because I'm more interested in using the 3DS as a proper all-in-one retro console than I am about using it for pirated 3DS games.

ikh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone tried downloading any roms? DS roms would download in a matter of minutes, but so far all the links I've found have said 1-2 hours. I know the 3ds games are bigger but not substantially.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Has anyone tried downloading any roms? DS roms would download in a matter of minutes, but so far all the links iv found have said 1-2 hours. i know the 3ds games are bigger but not substantially.

I have Sonic Generations (EUR) I prepared it just in case.. :P and it's 1GB in size.
It took me couple of minutes to Download...

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone tried downloading any roms? DS roms would download in a matter of minutes, but so far all the links I've found have said 1-2 hours. I know the 3ds games are bigger but not substantially.

I dl'ed luigi's mansion 2. 879 MB :)

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I have pokemon rumble blast, 2,3GB and street fighter 4 3D, 2,5 GB.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CaveStory 3DS- 500MBs
Roms 51-100- 33GBs
Resident Evil Revelations- 4GBs
Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater- 4GBs
Tales of the Abyss-2GBs

I've got to grab the rest of the US roms out there.

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I realize some 3DS games are larger (1-2 GB range) but I've been checking out some dumps, just want to confirm if some are still on the small size (100-300 MB range)?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realize some 3DS games are larger (1-2 GB range) but I've been checking out some dumps, just want to confirm if some are still on the small size (100-300 MB range)?
I imagine there are. I haven't looked into the dumps since they were first released a long time ago (partly because I forgot where I saw them), but I imagine there are kids games, puzzle games, etc. that don't take up much space. At the moment it seems fairly irrelevant, though. As far as we know, Gateway can only handle one ROM at a time (unless you use a computer to switch ROMs and saves, but at that point size doesn't matter).

Mthb54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Torrents are full of them ;)

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They listen to Devin but not me... ): /newcomer'd

On topic: does anyone know if this topic (or a different one) is going to be stickied? I wanna make sure I stay up to date, but I don't want to have to scour the forums for info. Hopefully the review copy arrives soon, and then we'll get some real info.

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

On topic: does anyone know if this topic (or a different one) is going to be stickied? I wanna make sure I stay up to date, but I don't want to have to scour the forums for info. Hopefully the review copy arrives soon, and then we'll get some real info.

bookmark it? subscribe to it?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just a warning really, but now reading back it does seem like I was backseat moderating. And for that I apologize. A bookmark of the first page would suffice, that and this topic is linked on the GBAtemp homepage. I'll try to update the other thread with information as I get it.

EDIT: I'm curious as to whether or not the ROMs would run if scrubbed. Another thing I'll have to test.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-