Hacking Gateway 3DS - First 3DS flash card?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GH0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great news! However, I will be waiting till the next wave of updates for the 3DS is handled on this flashcart. Not to mention, the compatibility list for games, and what possibilities there are for future games changes (updated rom size, pointer hacks, etc)

dehry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still of the opinion they'll sell it for $50-$100 and vanish after a mid July update where it's blocked. It happened with the iEvo and it will happen with this card too.

vini9157

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm still of the opinion they'll sell it for $50-$100 and vanish after a mid July update where it's blocked. It happened with the iEvo and it will happen with this card too.

why u are so negative? why u hate this so much?

If nintendo will block this with new patch i wont patch my 3ds, i still have many games to play. btw which patch blocked the flashcarts in ds or 3ds (dsmode) or the game dumps? none

dehry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should probably rephrase that as "new or popular eShop titles" since v1.1 of any physical game media is an optional buy.

Mario Kart made a V1.1 patch which made the cartridge alone unable to go online. You had to download the free update to continue to play.

E: Also, since this isn't HAX and just making a bootleg, you aren't able to get around it.

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i made another reply asking about the price from the japanese reseller, if it was correct or not, since they told that the reseller indicates the final price.

Im waiting for their answear

Hope it will cost only 10 dolars

That's the preorder fee.

It say's so in the site.

It will cost between 60 and 80 dollars.

dehry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you dont have to go online

No shit. Internet access may not mean much to you, but most people buying the games are going to want to play with other people, and if it doesn't work online like the R4s did, there will be a lot less buyers.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No shit. Internet access may not mean much to you, but most people buying the games are going to want to play with other people, and if it doesn't work online like the R4s did, there will be a lot less buyers.

jtag/rgh/rjtag for the 360 is offline only and people still buy them

i mean yes the will be less people buying them but if it ends like sudokuhax then there gonna be some profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi