Hacking Gateway 3DS Compatibility List [Updated Apr 5, 2014]

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this needs to be updated to say that yoshis new island wont play unless you have 7.1 emunand and if ur on b1 it plays in japanese and if on b2 it plays in english

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope , I tried it on clone 3.0 and works and it's on my 3ds native language. No need for emunand and no japanese problem. Who posted that whas having a different problem

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
The bug is already well know, it's a issue with using 7.x firmware on b1 it happens with many games, just set emunand up again and keep it on 4.x or use a different SD card without emunand

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The bug is already well know, it's a issue with using 7.x firmware on b1 it happens with many games, just set emunand up again and keep it on 4.x or use a different SD card without emunand

lol god that is good to hear i dont enjoy running 2.02b even tho mot bricks are due to the diagnosis thanks to your studies gamesquest1

groit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im gonna resurrect this thread cause I don't want to make a new one and this is sorta related:

Someone explain to me how NAND-based ROMs play on gw, please

Karze

Trophies
XP
Country
Question for you people out there, currently I'm on 4.5 sysNAND + Gateway 2.0b2. I wish update to Omega 2.1, will I have to do emuNAND in any form as well in order to update?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Question for you people out there, currently I'm on 4.5 sysNAND + Gateway 2.0b2. I wish update to Omega 2.1, will I have to do emuNAND in any as well in order to update?
you dont NEED to, not sure if there is any other bugs but i know local trading/battling on pokemon doesn't work on 4.x...may be other things that don't work but idk tbh

Karze

Trophies
XP
Country
you dont NEED to, not sure if there is any other bugs but i know local trading/battling on pokemon doesn't work on 4.x...may be other things that don't work but idk tbh
Thank you gamesquest, that sounds promising. I haven't bothered to put the effort in for emuNAND. So I'll take what I can easily get. ^_^

zipbin

Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
hello sorry for asking this but am also new to this, just recently got a gateway card and install omega 2.1.
1. i heard that omega 2.1 supports all roms to date, does that mean newer games like senran kagura burst will work with out having to install emunand?
2.does emunand come with omega 2.1?
3.how does emunand work?
once again, i know these are silly questions but i need help.

groit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello sorry for asking this but am also new to this, just recently got a gateway card and install omega 2.1.
1. i heard that omega 2.1 supports all roms to date, does that mean newer games like senran kagura burst will work with out having to install emunand?
2.does emunand come with omega 2.1?
3.how does emunand work?
once again, i know these are silly questions but i need help.

The emunand that comes with Omega 2.1 makes your 4.1-4.5 firmware think it's 7.1. So, since the latest version is 7.1, all the latest games will work with this.

Be careful and don't update your firmware without emunand running. Also, make sure you do your research.

zipbin

Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
The emunand that comes with Omega 2.1 makes your 4.1-4.5 firmware think it's 7.1. So, since the latest version is 7.1, all the latest games will work with this.

Be careful and don't update your firmware without emunand running. Also, make sure you do your research.

does it run automatically on it's own.

Loaded

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated for Gateway 2.1 Omega. The biggest change is in ROM compatibility, with 2.1 Omega supporting all ROMs, including NANDsave ones like Pokemon X/Y and eShop game dumps like Phoenix Wright.

Can a mod please change the title to: "Gateway 3DS Compatibility List [Updated Apr 5, 2013]" -- thanks!

willdunz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.5 sysNAND + Gateway 2.1 Omega

this combination also "Plays all ROMs, including NANDsave ones like Pokemon X/Y and eShop game dumps like Phoenix Wright"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: