Status
Not open for further replies.

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway quote(s) of the day:

We are experiencing problems with the Gate, so you are just going to have to wait.
How many weeks of waiting does it take to achieve A9LH support. The world may never know.

The most interesting man in the world:

He doesn't wait for Gateway releases, he gives them permission when to release.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Nobody at GW ever worked at a Jimmy John's

Woah that snail is fast.

Last edited by stl25,
D

Deleted User

No bitch that's MY image!
I modified the Gateway font to say Gatewait and I added the print screen of the Gateway site from my Gentoo machine.
Be ready for the Copyright strike! :P
Lets go!! I made that image in 3ds paint!! copy right war is a go... btw im a lawyer. :)

upfromtheskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calm down, guys, the 22nd was their expected release date, give em a chance to finish testing.

Nx09gtK.gif

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm engaging in sarcastic humor. I have no expectations of any release as this is considered a major update and we have no sexy hand video. With no video tease I assume they are pulling our all the stops to but time. My hype train derailed at the end of April.

Reactions: astronautlevel

xIce101x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they'd just give us a .bin file and tell us to follow the guide to install a9lh. Its not even bad anymore.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's still before 10 PM in Cali (So it's still the 22nd. And several hours to go in Hawaii). But they probably won't make the deadline. There was a bug. They fixed it. But now, they're torn between a release and more beta testing since they had to fix that bug...

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
It's still before 10 PM in Cali (So it's still the 22nd. And several hours to go in Hawaii). But they probably won't make the deadline. There was a bug. They fixed it. But now, they're torn between a release and more beta testing since they had to fix that bug...
As much as I dislike gateway, it's good to know that those who use it will now be getting it as an option for use with a9lh. Thanks for keeping people informed about what's going on.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I dislike gateway, it's good to know that those who use it will now be getting it as an option for use with a9lh. Thanks for keeping people informed about what's going on.
CURRENTLY using it with an a9lh machine is no different than not using a9lh. I don't understand your sentiment (and many other's). Since AuReinand came out with a9lh compatibility, I've been using it (now Luma3ds) and still using Gateway as well. There's nothing stopping anybody from doing the same (other than fear of bricking while getting the OTP).

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
CURRENTLY using it with an a9lh machine is no different than not using a9lh. I don't understand your sentiment (and many other's). Since AuReinand came out with a9lh compatibility, I've been using it (now Luma3ds) and still using Gateway as well. There's nothing stopping anybody from doing the same (other than fear of bricking while getting the OTP).
I know that it's possible using a 9.2 NAND and the CIA launcher, but it kind of defeats the purpose of the boot speeds altogether.

Reactions: pbanj

upfromtheskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I vote more testing.

Reactions: samiam144
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi