Hacking GATEWAY 3.2.1 ULTRA PUBLIC BETA

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kohmei

Blackscreens can happen every once in a while.

It happens more frequently when:

- MicroSD is not fully supported from new3DS
- Using SDXC (bigger than 32GB)
- Fragmentation in GW or internal MicroSD's (GW3DS.EXE to fix it)
- Filesystemerror in GW or internal MicroSD's
- Borked emuNAND or Nintendo3DS content
- Eject > inserting internal MicroSD when Console is running

lucifer316

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

xneuromancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are we losing by going back to an old system settings app on n3ds?
* Super stable 3D calibration
* NNID something or other
* Anything else?

Can the default N3DS system settings app be restored if I need these things?

Or, it doesn't matter if you mostly live in emuNAND where that will still have the N3DS system settings app?

Also, has the super stable 3d bug been fixed yet from 3.1.1 (you have to close the lid and re-open to fix).

Reactions: Hammyface

hoist20032002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed everything, once I scan the QR code it shows a red error. I've retried scanning repeatedly and yet it still says to press a button to go back to home screen. I've googled on how to fix it and apperantly I'm not looking in the right place. I've tried both of my CM carts to surpass the red error but it's been a failure. Any help would be much needed.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I have installed everything, once I scan the QR code it shows a red error. I've retried scanning repeatedly and yet it still says to press a button to go back to home screen. I've googled on how to fix it and apperantly I'm not looking in the right place. I've tried both of my CM carts to surpass the red error but it's been a failure. Any help would be much needed.
set up wifi (internet is required for the first usage, after that the exploit is saved to the cart)

s-arash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1- does super stable 3d works on this version?

2- is there anyway to delete emunand partition without removing the sd card?

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just got my New 3DS in the mail today got it up with Gateway
Got the New 3DS on a really good price £100 and it included Zelda Majora's Mask & An official Charger
Bargain !

It's on 9.0 fw I do advise if anyone who's looking for a new 3ds if your on ebay just send a pm to the users who's selling a used 3ds just be polite and ask what fw its on say its in system settings top screen bottom right corner and usually they respond and are all polite
luckily one said 9.0 fw so i went for it on a bid and managed to get it at a really good price

Anways took a bit to set up it was easy enough didn't have any major issues other than
When I tried to load the save and then pressing a to enter gateway menu first time worked
but the few following times it freezed,
Managed to access gateway menu again and got the mset fix etc.. all installed

It's all working great now Tested Xenoblade and it's great, Really liking it Thanks a lot @ Gateway
biggrin-new.png

Was wanting to upgrade my micro sd in the new 3ds what would you recommend 64gb or 32gb
Just that I read across a few places people where having issues with big micro sd cards in the new 3ds

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, has the super stable 3d bug been fixed yet from 3.1.1 (you have to close the lid and re-open to fix).

This bug is still there but it's not a big deal in my opinion.

What are we losing by going back to an old system settings app on n3ds?
* Super stable 3D calibration
* NNID something or other
* Anything else?

Can the default N3DS system settings app be restored if I need these things?

I would like to know this as well if anyone can answer

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This bug is still there but it's not a big deal in my opinion.

I would like to know this as well if anyone can answer
-> gamesquest1's pro-tip:
If you downgraded your emunand system settings or want to undo the downgrade in sysnand : https://gbatemp.net/threads/3dnus.376488/
then enter these titles depending on your region and install via devmenu
US = 0004001000021000 9.0-9.5 = v8203
EU = 0004001000022000 9.0-9.5 = v8202
JPN = 0004001000020000 8.1-9.5 = v9224

-> o3DS users don't need to to anything aside from the replacement of launcher.dat to allow EMUNAND 9.7.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
if its that much of an issue for you you can just use oot/cn every time you want to access the GW menu, its not like you will regularly want to adjust the super stable 3D configuration, once its configured how you want it, you should just leave it alone, the 3D depth slider still works.....tbh i didn't even see the point of the system settings configuration, made no difference to me personally except it looking bad if i changed the settings, i can only assume its a setting you need to set once (if ever) and then never need again

xneuromancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In addition, it's my understanding that emuNAND will still have the current/correct version of System Settings. Thus, if you spend most of your time in emuNAND (which I do), then it shouldn't be a big deal.

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoo! Installed everything on my emunand SD card and worked without a hitch. Didn't need a second card. I didn't install the DS blue card fix since I have the old gen 3ds To use for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: