Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 263,909
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this new method is like... The Twilight Hack for the Wii right? You have a zelda game with a hacked save file. The only difference is that you need a rare game that can not even work or a flashcard from another company, another device that will do magic with your saves, and a gateway card... no, it's not like the twilight hack...

But better this than nothing right? Do you have to run this every time you want to lunch gateway or emunand or do you just run this one time, install something and that's it? I'm confused.

Run it every time.

D

Deleted-355425

OP
So this new method is like... The Twilight Hack for the Wii right? You have a zelda game with a hacked save file. The only difference is that you need a rare game that can not even work or a flashcard from another company, another device that will do magic with your saves, and a gateway card... no, it's not like the twilight hack...

But better this than nothing right? Do you have to run this every time you want to lunch gateway or emunand or do you just run this one time, install something and that's it? I'm confused.

which game is rare?

mary1517

Trophies
Website
www.behance.net
XP
Country
Poland
which game is rare?
Ocarina of Time.
From yesterday they are being sold out quickly everywhere I look. I do fear another Cubic Ninja situation, and that's a pitty. I was just looking for a cheap used copy for me to play. I missed this on the launch. Not for gateway, I'm on 9.5

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nope, because downgrading to firmwares that don't support the 2DS/New3DS can cause some problems from what I heard.

You mean problemS? Implying that there are some that don't include the console being turned into a paperweight?
I thought this would brick the console. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ocarina of Time.
From yesterday they are being sold out quickly everywhere I look. I do fear another Cubic Ninja situation, and that's a pitty. I was just looking for a cheap used copy for me to play. I missed this on the launch. Not for gateway, I'm on 9.5

Ebay now...could go for up to 80 0.o In that case I would just get a Sky as that works also.

D

Deleted-355425

OP
Ocarina of Time.

its one of the best selling games on 3DS how the fuck is it rare? its being sold still for just over half of the launch price still sealed.

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is this correct that neither in sysnand nor emunand is written GW3D 9.0-xE in the system settings?

i´ve got only 9.0.0-20E after formating emunand.. rebootet it and checked but still.. i´m a little bit scared regarding updating :D

Suthek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found a place in Canada selling them new in box. 39.99
but I don't know if they work. Can someone confirm if the latest rev01's will work or not? (assuming new in box ones are the latest version.)

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean problemS? Implying that there are some that don't include the console being turned into a paperweight?
I thought this would brick the console. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm sure it can brick the console(s), but I think I've heard some people downgraded the 2DS to v4.4 before, but they weren't able to turn off wifi (the option is missing) as the firmware doesn't fully support the 2DS. Now, for the New3DS, the option to turn off wifi would also be missing and it'll probably be screwy with the unsupported firmware since the newer ones that do take advantage of the New3DS' extra power.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Jared and his blood covered foot long