• Views 52,091
  • Replies 345
  • Likes 12

Ritchie555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Argh! what a Dilemma. To buy an AUS N3DS knowing it will be 9.2 or below or wait for the US release knowing it will probably be 9.4+

I dont want to be twatting around with AUS firmware.

Im leaning towards waiting for the GW team to reveal the extent of the Jap/AUS exploit to see how it works first.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Argh! what a Dilemma. To buy an AUS N3DS knowing it will be 9.2 or below or wait for the US release knowing it will probably be 9.4+

I dont want to be twatting around with AUS firmware.

Im leaning towards waiting for the GW team to reveal the extent of the Jap/AUS exploit to see how it works first.
It'll be a Mii exploit.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
How can I emunand to 9.4 on 4.5? I got 8.x after I installed the blue card is that normal?
Just update emuNAND via system settings. You might want to format your emuNAND first.

GO STRAIGHT TO SYSTEM UPDATE IN SYSTEM SETTINGS IN EMUNAND, NEVER HIT B OR EXIT SYSTEM SETTINGS. OTHERWISE, YOU RISK UPDATING SYSNAND.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hmmm....If it is a Mii hack, the exploit may exist in 9.4 also...... which means they may wait till after the EUR/US N3DS release GW support for the N3DS.
Why did they tell us to not update then?
1eNhV8Q.png

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just update emuNAND via system settings. You might want to format your emuNAND first.

GO STRAIGHT TO SYSTEM UPDATE IN SYSTEM SETTINGS IN EMUNAND, NEVER HIT B OR EXIT SYSTEM SETTINGS. OTHERWISE, YOU RISK UPDATING SYSNAND.

Or try to go into the eShop. That sure works for me without the risk of going back to SysNAND. :D

Hey GW found a new ambiguous wording: "wont be for long" I hope the new surprise is support for N3DS

I would like to see more posts where N3DS users complain about no N3DS support, while non-N3DS users desperately defend Gateway

N3DS support is no surprise as it was already announced, so I'd expect something totally different.

Reactions: MrJason005

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
hmmm....If it is a Mii hack, the exploit may exist in 9.4 also...... which means they may wait till after the EUR/US N3DS release GW support for the N3DS.

I'm pretty sure Mii exploit is just a entry point (user-land exploit) to the real exploit that had kernel access (webKit exploit) which is already patched in 9.3 , the reason why the certain version of ultra is not compatible with N3DS is because the browser app in the N3DS requires updating to the last FW (9.4 currently) to use it , so we can't go directly to go.gatewat-3ds.com while we're in 9.2-9.1-9.0 , Mii exploit seems to allows us to go to go.gatewat-3ds.com without updating

correct me if that wrong garyopa SonyUSA

SiiXFX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Next time know what you're talking about k thx

If you want to "boot" the Classic Mode without the red card, it will ask you if you really start without red card.. so you can boot the classic mode with or without the red card.
And for me.. the Classic mode without the red card isn't working!

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If you want to "boot" the Classic Mode without the red card, it will ask you if you really start without red card.. so you can boot the classic mode with or without the red card.
And for me.. the Classic mode without the red card isn't working!
But you have no idea if the red card would fix the problem, no source at all

A Burnt Taco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what now i know why gateway waited so long to release there update! they hyped there product with videos and anticipation for release made everyone stand on there toes and give in and order a gateway (my self included) so they can make there last quick buck cause now that the release is out now, reverse engineering of there products exploit is being changed up i wouldnt doubt if this year we see a FREE EXPLOIT come out of this! but for those of us that cant wait we gave in lol tons of talk online of reverse engineering going on

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
tons of talk online of reverse engineering going on
Talk is cheap. Besides, the 4.x exploit was reversed and publicly usable for months, and yet that never got anywhere near usable as a free CFW; that ended up coming from a leaked software that was developed completely independent of Gateway's work.

Reactions: MrJason005

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo