• Views 52,079
  • Replies 345
  • Likes 12

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
You know what now i know why gateway waited so long to release there update! they hyped there product with videos and anticipation for release made everyone stand on there toes and give in and order a gateway (my self included) so they can make there last quick buck cause now that the release is out now, reverse engineering of there products exploit is being changed up i wouldnt doubt if this year we see a FREE EXPLOIT come out of this! but for those of us that cant wait we gave in lol tons of talk online of reverse engineering going on

Gateway have had their software out in the public domain for over a year now and nothing has ever come out of it for free. Why should it now?

EDIT: Aside from that buggy CFW that doesn't work with newer games, and also doesn't have anything to do with Gateway anyway.

Reactions: MrJason005

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey GW found a new ambiguous wording: "wont be for long" I hope the new surprise is support for N3DS

I would like to see more posts where N3DS users complain about no N3DS support, while non-N3DS users desperately defend Gateway

N3DS support has been announced and proved. N3DS has also been out much shorter than the standard 3DS consoles so we understand that it will take a bit more time for it to be released. We were patient when ordering the N3DS and will be patient for the full release.

Reactions: MrJason005

jumpo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the reason why the certain version of ultra is not compatible with N3DS is because the browser app in the N3DS requires updating to the last FW (9.4 currently) to use it , so we can't go directly to go.gatewat-3ds.com while we're in 9.2-9.1-9.0 , Mii exploit seems to allows us to go to go.gatewat-3ds.com without updating
garyopa SonyUSA

My N3DS lets me use the browser without updating. I was told it's because the actual browser is different so the exploit doesn't work with it

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the Gateway Menu say "v3.0.1" for you guys? All I have to do is replace the Launcher.dat with the new one, right?

I've re-downloaded the update several times and it still says "Gateway 3DS ULTRA v3.0" for me, and it's concerning because I'm still getting SPI Test fails.

EDIT: Did a MD5 Hash check. Looks like the first link on Gateway's site is faulty. Gonna send them an e-mail about this. I downloaded from Mirror 2 and now it properly says v3.0.1, also passing the diagnostic testing. I'm relieved to see nothing's wrong with my red card!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-