• Replies 345
  • Likes 12

andalù 69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Don't forget to have a backup of your NAND in case something goes wrong so you can reflash with a nand mod later. Just in case.

Oh it's true what you say thanks
Obviously I think the back up of the nand to be saved is the 6.2.0 fw starting that now has my 3ds xl
Then I turn on my 3ds xl with wi-fi off I disable automatic updates I disable SpotPass not yet never used 3ds xl should not have problems with cache or more to clear the browser's launch 3ds xl insert the correct url to connect to the gateway exploits and so now I can turn on the wi-fi previously configured as already know (I also have a 3ds xl White 4.5.10.E native and already use the gateway)
Ok I think the procedure is correct otherwise if I wrote something wrong let me note

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=emunand update with rom

Hold dpad-up when booting gateway mode. I used it int he past to update my emunand to 9.something via a rom. Keep in mind that if you have performed some sort of trimming operation on the rom, it probably won't have the system update available.

What's wrong with linking to the actual thread instead of wasting both of our time creating and viewing that link? This also doesn't answer my question of updating a 4.X sysnand to any of the other 4.x firmware or maybe even higher using the "downgrade feature" to upgrade it for those who want to use 3DS CFW?

Yes you can indeed "upgrade" with the downgrade tool. That's the first thing i did with it was upgrade my 4.5 sysnand to 9.2 with an emunand backup. Then downgraded again with gateway's dg file. :)

Seems like the question has been answered.

Jasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I am in emunand and I select a game from multiple and it says there is an update available if I turn on WiFi, is it safe to do so? What if it is Eur version instead of USA?

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If I am in emunand and I select a game from multiple and it says there is an update available if I turn on WiFi, is it safe to do so? What if it is Eur version instead of USA?
tested on ff explorer since it said update available
it does nothing and ask everytime
they only thing you can do is install from cia

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone install cias? I tried to install a cia for persona Q and it failed. I was only able to install devmenu.cia. I even went and went back to emunand 9.2.0 and GW 2.7 launcher which I have on my other 3ds to try and install the cia like i can do on the other 1 but still no luck.

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Quick question, I have a 4.5 console on 2.7gw. If I replace 2.7 with 3.1 will it ask me to update the card? And can I access the gateway menu with the ds exploit to do this?
Appreciate any help!

rr

loon123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes to everything.

hi everyone this is my first post, just wanted to know, if i downgraded my boys 3ds would i have to revert back to gateway 2.7 to access it drom the old ds profile menu or can i do that through gw 3.1 as i have 3 boys with 3ds an the browser exploit is a little tricky for them?

Regards

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
hi everyone this is my first post, just wanted to know, if i downgraded my boys 3ds would i have to revert back to gateway 2.7 to access it drom the old ds profile menu or can i do that through gw 3.1 as i have 3 boys with 3ds an the browser exploit is a little tricky for them?

Regards

You can use the DS Profile Exploit to launch GW 3.0.1 and in turn, emuNAND. There is no benifit of going back to 2.7 as 3.0.1 works on almost all 3DS fws

loon123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can use the DS Profile Exploit to launch GW 3.0.1 and in turn, emuNAND. There is no benifit of going back to 2.7 as 3.0.1 works on almost all 3DS fws

ok great, thanks for the reply, will i have to install it somehow though, as you did on 2.7?
regards

Brave_Luigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
can anyone install cias? I tried to install a cia for persona Q and it failed. I was only able to install devmenu.cia. I even went and went back to emunand 9.2.0 and GW 2.7 launcher which I have on my other 3ds to try and install the cia like i can do on the other 1 but still no luck.
try other version of dev menu, FL dlc and zelda cia working very well on my emunand;)

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try other version of dev menu, FL dlc and zelda cia working very well on my emunand;)
Im looking but I dont see another version of bigblue menu or dev menu. I guess I need to wait for another update/some1 to send me it/ or find someone who has it posted.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Few Days :glare: not again :cry: by the way it won't be in less than week as Gary said :glare:

image.jpg

Reactions: berichan

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does the go.gateway-3ds.com exploit still work after downgraded?

i only ask because i dont have gateway but if i want to restore i dont want to have to hard mod.

anyone downgrade then restore original NAND after successfully yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.