Neglesh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey,

So I have been using gateway for quite sometime now. Recently I was mucking around to try and make Super Smash Bro's work online by playing with some headers. Anyways, I think I have stuffed something up and now my gateway doesn't want to emulate my emunand.

So basically, I can load gateway 2.3b fine, press 'select' to bring up the games, and they run fine. However I have had Pokemon Y online working for a few days by using my retail header. Now when I try connect to the internet it's asking me to update my system firmware. So I launched gateway, went back into my 'System Settings' and it says it's running firmware 4.5.0-8E and not the latest (8.whatever)

TL;DR - My gateway DS isn't emulating the firmware to the latest (8.whatever)

Any idea wtf is going on?

Neglesh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Did you ever install emunand? Region spoofing is no longer available and it sounds like you never actually installed it

How could I be so stupid, lol. I completely forgot I just had to format the emunand...

Thank you very much

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About that, even with my 4GB SDHC card I still got the black screen freeze. That's when I gave up haha.

Also, SSB takes like... 20 seconds to load. Does the same thing for me when you first start it up. Just be patient and don't panic at first. If it's been over a minute, than yeah it's definitely frozen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: damn @SylverReZ , when the last time you seen and felt grass?