kingeightsix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i'm not trying to flame the site. i'm just hoping someone from gameyeeeah will see this post and reply because my emails are not being replied to.

i've ordered an m3 lite perfect. i used the coupon code. i used dhl shipping. i payed with credit card.

so i see that my credit card has been charged. i'm perfectly fine with that because that's how it should be.

i notice that i couldn't log back into gameyeeeah's site. i find out they had a database failure. i'm still ok.

i email them with my information and they let me know they'll ship my item out. i email them back asking for a tracking number.

i figured that since i'm on dhl shipping, it should move real fast but i've ordered on the 10th of december and it is now the 17th. all i want to know is my tracking number but gameyeeeah won't supply that to me.

i don't even have an account on their website, anymore. they crashed and i don't have an account, anymore.

should i be concerned? is there any way to get my dhl tracking number (because it's not listed)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)