1. CatTheDestroyer

OP CatTheDestroyer Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hello guys,

sorry if this is the wrong forum!

So, for various reasons I decided to redo my emummc: i updated my sys firmware to 10.2; i then formatted my SD card (i still have a backup of the previous setup though), went to sdsetup and downloaded the package i wanted (atmosphere+hekate), and added the AIO updater from GBAtemp and awoo installer.

After combatting with it for a bit because atmosphere wasnt loading up, i managed to launch atmosphere, i opened the AIO installer and downloaded the latest sigpatches but the game still won't install (i have to install via USB because the SD card is in Fat32, while previously I had it in exfat and never had an issue). The game won't install saying that the signatures are missing. I read somewhere to let lithium/awoo to install unsigned code, but i also read it's a risky move because the console could end up bricking itself.

Do you know what should I do? I n e v e r had any sig problems before, in fact it's something i've just recently discovered; i've had my console for a year now and the most recent game I installed was Paper mario. Now i can't even install games I succesfully installed in the past, so i know it's not a fault of the nsp/xci.

thank you!!

2. Jerriel

Jerriel Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Philippines
    whenever this happens to me i delete atmosphere and bootloader folder then readd the new ones and then put the new sigpatches

3. CatTheDestroyer

Newcomer

Italy
    you have a point, but i'm super sure they're the latest ones because i had to redo the booting part A LOT because it wasnt loading lol.
    btw when an installer can't install nsp/xci it's because of the signatures missing, right? did i get that part correctly?

4. Jerriel

Jerriel Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Philippines
    yes you need sigpatches for it toinstall

5. CatTheDestroyer

Newcomer

Italy
  6. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    How does your hekate_ipl.ini file look like?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - installer, signature, possible