Is it time i upgrade my atmosphere?

misticknight1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So recently everygame i install either via usb using tinfoil, or directly off SD card with tinfoil or awoo i get corrupted data. where the icon doesnt show and it looks like its loading forever. the latest game i was able to successfully install was Super Mario RPG i believe, or Mario Wonder if that came out after. I havent upgraded atmosphere since 1.5.2 and my official firmware is still at 16.02. could this be the reason the games are installing corrupted? i wanted to try out Apollo Justice and Tomb Raider Trilogy.

could it be my sd card is on its way instead?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tomb Raider trilogy with the day 1 patch is not going to work until you update to 17.0.1, so yes, it's time to update EVERYTHING. Grab the latest hekate, Atmosphere and sigpatches. Replace the contents of all of that on your sd card. DELETE any custom themes you might be using. Make sure you have the latest of any tesla modules you're using. Then update your firmware to 17.0.1.

Reactions: Blythe93

misticknight1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok. Thanks guys. I’ll try that tomorow after work and see how it goes.
Post automatically merged:

thanks guys, that ended up being the issue :) i dont think ive ever had to upgrade to play a certain game i remember as long as i installed via tinfoil it removed the need for the firmware check. maybe im wrong.

thanks again anyways.

Last edited by misticknight1,
Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto