Hacking Question Games won't install with USB Lithium or Awoo installer - possible signature screwup

CatTheDestroyer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello guys,

sorry if this is the wrong forum!

So, for various reasons I decided to redo my emummc: i updated my sys firmware to 10.2; i then formatted my SD card (i still have a backup of the previous setup though), went to sdsetup and downloaded the package i wanted (atmosphere+hekate), and added the AIO updater from GBAtemp and awoo installer.

After combatting with it for a bit because atmosphere wasnt loading up, i managed to launch atmosphere, i opened the AIO installer and downloaded the latest sigpatches but the game still won't install (i have to install via USB because the SD card is in Fat32, while previously I had it in exfat and never had an issue). The game won't install saying that the signatures are missing. I read somewhere to let lithium/awoo to install unsigned code, but i also read it's a risky move because the console could end up bricking itself.

Do you know what should I do? I n e v e r had any sig problems before, in fact it's something i've just recently discovered; i've had my console for a year now and the most recent game I installed was Paper mario. Now i can't even install games I succesfully installed in the past, so i know it's not a fault of the nsp/xci.

thank you!!

Jerriel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
whenever this happens to me i delete atmosphere and bootloader folder then readd the new ones and then put the new sigpatches

CatTheDestroyer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you have a point, but i'm super sure they're the latest ones because i had to redo the booting part A LOT because it wasnt loading lol.
btw when an installer can't install nsp/xci it's because of the signatures missing, right? did i get that part correctly?

CatTheDestroyer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States