Gaming Games that use the Ds' Hardware to the fullest?

Dantheghost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any suggestions for games that use the Ds'Hardware to the fullest and give players an unique experience? It could be with good graphics or using the Ds' Microphone and touchscreen and other stuff

Reactions: yuyuyup

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Oh, my suggestion is easily "The World Ends With You". That game uses the dual screens, touch, and microphone as core mechanics in a fast-paced action RPG combat style. The game has a strong story, combat, and music. I think it's just a fine game all around.

D

Deleted User

Ace attorney games
ace attourney doesn't even use 3d, so it can't push yhe limits

I'd say pokemon black(2)/white(2) so massive that they even had to make rom chips bigger, it also has the xtranciever which uses the touchscreen, microphone and camera (if you're on a dsi)

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, my suggestion is easily "The World Ends With You". That game uses the dual screens, touch, and microphone as core mechanics in a fast-paced action RPG combat style. The game has a strong story, combat, and music. I think it's just a fine game all around.
You know, I was thinking the same thing...
Any suggestions for games that use the Ds'Hardware to the fullest and give players an unique experience? It could be with good graphics or using the Ds' Microphone and touchscreen and other stuff
Pokemon Black/Black2/White/White2 have great graphics, and push the DS and DSi rom capabilities. Even though Mario Party DS is definitely a unique experience...

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warrior ware touched! Uses everything the DS had to offer.

Note if we were talking about processing power I would have to say Bangai-o Spirits because of how often you make the processor lag

Reactions: Dantheghost

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
ace attourney doesn't even use 3d, so it can't push yhe limits

I'd say pokemon black(2)/white(2) so massive that they even had to make rom chips bigger, it also has the xtranciever which uses the touchscreen, microphone and camera (if you're on a dsi)
No, they are not 3d, but they use the system. Touch screen, microphone, the triggers. He asked for good graphics or games that use the Ds' Microphone and touchscreen and other stuff.

SagaP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
"Ni No Kuni" "The Wolrd Ends With You" take advantaje of the DS Harware offering unique ways to play.
''GTA: Chinatown Wars'', ''KH games'', ''FF: Four heroes of light'' have some of the better Graphics or are tecnichal impresive (like GTA).
i think "Ni No Kuni" Have both but never have the oportunitie to play it.

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Feel the magic xxyx and where do babies come from.
Don't know if I got it right at the titles because in Europe we got some boring names like Rub Rabbits and Project Rub.
But both games utilizes all the functions of the DS and because of the graphical style they used they are still perfectly playable to this day ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1