Hacking Games showing as white blanks

mhfan305

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a sandisk 64 gb micro sd formatted to exfat. Once I have loaded past 5 games, the games show up as white blanks and when I click them nothing gets loaded. Does anyone know why? I have tried loading games with the built in card reader on my laptop and a usb sd card adaptor, but get the same results. I have loaded the games 1 by one, or all at the same time, but they still show up as white blanks. All the games work, it is just a matter of which ever game is past the 5 game limit allowed to show is a white blank. Thank you.

mhfan305

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the text is being strange...all the games work. It is just when I get past 5 games the rest are white blanks. I have been told on max console that the sandsik microsd is a fake. The ebay seller said it isnt that its from a verified dealer. All the san disk ultra photos I have searched for do not have a manufacture code on them, but the printed photo on the micro sd looks faded, like as if you would print your own photo on a mix cd. It does seem fake. I am going to a retail store and buying one in person. See how it works.

mhfan305

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try checking if your card's defragmented. Reformat your card fully if it is then try loading the games one by one

How do I check if its defragmented? With a program called h2testw ? I just got the real one from a retail store, I am loading games 1 by 1 now. I have also formatted it to "Restore device defaults".

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
(Do this after you loaded your games. Games should work if no files are fragmented)
Open My computer -> right click your sd card drive -> properties -> Tools tab -> Defragment now -> Analyze

Window defragmenter is slow as hell though. I find this one (http://www.piriform.com/defraggler) much better.

Oh, and make sure your card is actually the size it's suppose to be. h2testw works but takes way to long, fakeflashtest takes 30sec as opposed to hours

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i think if it was fragmentation, he would just be getting the fragmentation error....the blank boxes more than often = fake card....especially if its only after a certain point...i.e the real size limit

mhfan305

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok the real card I just purchased from a retail store, works. I have a few questions though. What is this I keep reading that once you loaded all your games, and want to delete some, to then add others (if you run out of space for instance) that you'll get something call "fragmentation". And 2nd, what are things I want to avoid or be aware of that can harm my rom saves that are on my SD card? Thank you.

mhfan305

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.